Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:34 pm
- Forum: Linux-specific Support
- Topic: [HOWTO] install ums in a jail via thebrig in Nas4Free (BSD)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6136
I have some isues when I try to install inside new jail (nas4free) 1) No mediainfo an zen libs found. I install media info package and search files inside ums jail folder but can't find them. 2) I start the ums service via SH in terminal, I cant see only for a few seconds in Android device, enter an...
- Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:23 pm
- Forum: Additions and Plugins
- Topic: Plugin: Web Interface for headless UMS
- Replies: 22
- Views: 49550
... Are you saying to put the UMS Installer into the plugins folder as well as the java plugin object? Or is there another installer your referring to? Juat copy the .jar file into the plugins folder inside ums folder. This plugin olnly works in 2.6.5 version????? I was trying in last 3.4.2 version...