Failure to install ums-3.4.2 on Fedora 19 64 bit

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
[email protected]

Failure to install ums-3.4.2 on Fedora 19 64 bit

Post by [email protected] »

Upon running (non-root as well as root) ./UMS.sh I receive the error messages below and the installation is aborted. Both JDK and Open JDK are installed on my system:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.slf4j.spi.LocationAwareLogger.log(Lorg/slf4j/Marker;Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;[Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V
at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SLF4JLocationAwareLog.debug(SLF4JLocationAwareLog.java:133)
at org.apache.commons.configuration.AbstractFileConfiguration.setFileName(AbstractFileConfiguration.java:588)
at org.apache.commons.configuration.AbstractFileConfiguration.setFile(AbstractFileConfiguration.java:663)
at org.apache.commons.configuration.AbstractFileConfiguration.setPath(AbstractFileConfiguration.java:694)
at net.pms.configuration.PmsConfiguration.<init>(PmsConfiguration.java:465)
at net.pms.configuration.PmsConfiguration.<init>(PmsConfiguration.java:425)
at net.pms.PMS.main(PMS.java:1105)
Thanks
Optimus_prime

Re: Failure to install ums-3.4.2 on Fedora 19 64 bit

Post by Optimus_prime »

No Logs, No Version you running, so you need to provide a little more info please.
How Ask For Support
Remember, Debug Log's Can/Will Help and Explain your issues, we're not mind reader's but here to help
OS's I Use And Can Assist With: Windows 7/8, Mac OS-X 10.8 & 10.9
Mac OS-X Java 7 Builds Mac OS-X Java 7 Forum