Known Issues with Xbox One DLNA Features??

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Re: Known Issues with Xbox One DLNA Features??

Post by SubJunk »

Thanks for testing! I see there are a lot of functions that the build from that website doesn't allow, so the error is from them not allowing subtitle styles. That's a shame. Maybe I can look around and find a better build.
Goose7

Re: Known Issues with Xbox One DLNA Features??

Post by Goose7 »

SubJunk wrote:Thanks for testing! I see there are a lot of functions that the build from that website doesn't allow, so the error is from them not allowing subtitle styles. That's a shame. Maybe I can look around and find a better build.
No problem!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! Had a password problem that I finally managed to guess which one I used. ;)

Hope you are able to track down a more feature compatible version of ffMPEG that still manages to actually play music files properly. Unlike the version you are currently using.

Should mention that your forum software is not sending emails for people who have forgotten their password and need a reset. I tried it twice and never got either email sent to my registered gmail account.

Thanks again!