Port blocked

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
s4stamler

Port blocked

Post by s4stamler »

Hi there, I've had UMS running successfully on OSX 10.7.5 for about a week. As of today, it suddenly stopped seeing my renderer (an Xbox 360). After some investigation, and forcing it to use my internal network adapter and IP adress, turns out that UMS thinks its port is being used by another app (not true, I checked it in Terminal.) I don't have a firewall up, and I tried several different ports to no avail.

Incidentally, I've tried several times to set the log level to Trace and it keeps jumping back to Debug, but hey, you pick your battles.

I've attached the debug and config logs. I've seen a couple of other people with similar issues, but no solutions that have worked for me. Any help would be much appreciated.
Attachments
UMS.conf
(794 Bytes) Downloaded 417 times
debug.log
(18.75 KiB) Downloaded 378 times
s4stamler

Re: Port blocked

Post by s4stamler »

Well I poked around in my router a bit and while I can't say that I found the problem, it does seem to have resolved itself for the time being. Still, if anyone has any insight into this I'd be glad to hear it.