have you guy seen this error

Developers forum for Univeral Media Server-related development (only for programmers)
nickhere

have you guy seen this error

Post by nickhere »

INFO 13:27:19.056 [StartPlaying Event] Started playing [video] 13-Year-Old Drinking Prodigy Accepted To Ohio State on your NICK-TV
DEBUG 13:27:19.056 [StartPlaying Event] The full filename of which is: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/OnionNew ... tory01.htm and the address of the renderer is: 192.168.0.113
DEBUG 13:27:19.056 [New I/O worker #2] Connection error: java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
DEBUG 13:27:19.056 [New I/O worker #2] Premature end, stopping...

the file get stream to my pannasonic you can see that in the status the panny just continue on please wait then goes to cant read file.
it been that way for a while.
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(36.82 KiB) Downloaded 648 times
svenali

Re: have you guy seen this error

Post by svenali »

Hello guys,

I get the same error like nickhere:

DEBUG 16:42:20.017 [New I/O worker #47] Connection error: java.io.IOException: Die Verbindung wurde vom Kommunikationspartner zurückgesetzt
DEBUG 16:42:20.017 [New I/O worker #47] Premature end, stopping...

The interesting thing is, that my onkyo does produce this error, the ps3 not. mp3 files work on both machines (hosts). The original software PS3MediaServer (Vers. 1.9) works. The problem occurs if I want to stream a m4a file to my onkyo tr nx838. It is very strange that some m4a files work to. I have no idea. I tried it with different java versions (1.7 / 1.8). I use a linux version of universal media server.

regards,
Ali
svenali

Post by svenali »

Sorry, but I have to add something ...

I downloaded now the special version für Java 1.8. The error occurs again but the files are playing now. No idea why, but I have the feeling that some AV Receivers implement the dlna protocol in a different way (in some little cases). So now it works. Hope that helps. It is very important to load the correct java version.

regards,
Ali
dweevil

Post by dweevil »

coupld you point me in the direction of this java version, as i am having the same fault with my samsung