Testing UMS Built with JRE 7

Developers forum for Univeral Media Server-related development (only for programmers)
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Re: Testing UMS Built with JRE 7

Post by SubJunk »

Nice job :) By the way I'm releasing UMSBuilder 1.3 soon which will be more reliable at building
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

Thanks for the new build.

Just tested it and I'm getting this error:

Code: Select all

INFO  2013-02-16 23:43:11.582 [main] Configuration error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.pms.encoders.FFMpegVideo.<init>(Lnet/pms/configuration/PmsConfiguration;)V
I'm still using Infidel's update.jar, but it works fine with 2.4.1. I guess this has to do with it being built with JDK7?
黒影
_______________________________________________|_._._._._._._._._._
\______________________________________________|_#_#_#_#_#_#_|
------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------
Optimus_prime

Post by Optimus_prime »

SubJunk wrote:Nice job :) By the way I'm releasing UMSBuilder 1.3 soon which will be more reliable at building
Sweet, not that i've had much trouble. ;)
kuroukage wrote:Thanks for the new build.

Just tested it and I'm getting this error:

Code: Select all

INFO  2013-02-16 23:43:11.582 [main] Configuration error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.pms.encoders.FFMpegVideo.<init>(Lnet/pms/configuration/PmsConfiguration;)V
I'm still using Infidel's update.jar, but it works fine with 2.4.1. I guess this has to do with it being built with JDK7?
I'd say so, thats a plugin that requires the different update.jar?
How Ask For Support
Remember, Debug Log's Can/Will Help and Explain your issues, we're not mind reader's but here to help
OS's I Use And Can Assist With: Windows 7/8, Mac OS-X 10.8 & 10.9
Mac OS-X Java 7 Builds Mac OS-X Java 7 Forum
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

Optimus_prime wrote:I'd say so, thats a plugin that requires the different update.jar?
I think he built it with JDK6 and that's why it's causing an issue. I'm not exactly sure. It's calling for some Java code that it doesn't like when I try to load it up with it. SubJunk would have to elaborate on what that means. I have no idea. :P

Anyways, I tried it without (the update.jar) and everything seems to be working well except I'm having a wierd issue with Channels. I think I know why though. The Youtube channel requires PMSE and I have it set to his new default to not use it, so it wont work right. I'll have to test this in a second to see if I'm right.

EDIT: Seems it's happening with your build of 2.4.2 and also with SubJunk's (the update.jar problem). I guess he changed something in the code that's causing it not to work now?
黒影
_______________________________________________|_._._._._._._._._._
\______________________________________________|_#_#_#_#_#_#_|
------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------