[Solved] file and folder names in list, not grid

If you have a suggestion for a feature, post it here
vreebler

Re: [Solved] file and folder names in list, not grid

Post by vreebler »

[Not Solved For Me] This v7.7 does everything I wanted, the List View and the Font Sizing, on the Web Interface, it's beautiful. But it doesn't translate onto my TV, where the large thumbnails with truncated filenames persists. It would be good to hear if the new list view is working for other users on their TV. It's likely a Default Renderer problem on my end. I'd learned from reading and experience that the DirectTV renderer worked best on my DISH Hopper3 DVR (which controls the TV feed), since there's no Hopper3 renderer available in the program. I'm attaching my new UMS.conf in case that might offer a clue.
Attachments
UMS.conf
(58.45 KiB) Downloaded 509 times
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

I see, sorry but we have no control over how renderers display our content. We send it all to them and they decide how to display it. The web interface is the only one we control
vreebler

Post by vreebler »

Thanks again. Perfectly logical. Not the outcome I was looking for, though. Were other users asking for List view on their renderers/TVs, or just me?
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

vreebler wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:20 am Thanks again. Perfectly logical. Not the outcome I was looking for, though. Were other users asking for List view on their renderers/TVs, or just me?
I haven't seen that suggestion before but it was a really good improvement to the web interface, thanks for it :) I hope your TV adds support for a list view, maybe you could contact them to let them know there is demand for it