ACE STREAM SUPPORT

If you have a suggestion for a feature, post it here
TechWhizZ199

ACE STREAM SUPPORT

Post by TechWhizZ199 »

I think personally if ums had ace stream support it could get acestream urls and play it back on the renderer it would be great. This would mean we could get high definition video content.

It would be great if the developer could incorporate this.
SharkHunter
Developer

Re: ACE STREAM SUPPORT

Post by SharkHunter »

Yes that could be cool BUT all the documentation/forums are in russian which at least I don't speak. So if you have any English docs pls point me to it
We reject: kings, presidents and voting.
We believe in: rough consensus and running code.
SharkHunter
Developer

Post by SharkHunter »

AceStream is now supported by the Channels plugin. You need the Acestream proxy program only https://github.com/ValdikSS/aceproxy
TechWhizZ199

Post by TechWhizZ199 »

SharkHunter wrote:AceStream is now supported by the Channels plugin. You need the Acestream proxy program only https://github.com/ValdikSS/aceproxy
THANKS YOU!...SharkHunter you are the only person who has helped me on this forum, I have been looking for instructions to setup the channels plugin after installing UMS and watch Navi-x but no one has helped me?

Could you please point me to or tell me where the instruction are to install the channels plugin?
SharkHunter
Developer

Post by SharkHunter »

The automatic installer should work. But maybe there is a bug (there often are). Pls upload some logs..
TechWhizZ199

Post by TechWhizZ199 »

SharkHunter wrote:The automatic installer should work. But maybe there is a bug (there often are). Pls upload some logs..
WAIT!... I installed the channels plugin from the plugin management tab, so what do I do next to install the channels such as icefilms?