[Fixed] Unable to build due to jgoodies.common-1.2.1 missing

Developers forum for Univeral Media Server-related development (only for programmers)
Optimus_prime

[Fixed] Unable to build due to jgoodies.common-1.2.1 missing

Post by Optimus_prime »

Just wanted to know if anyone else has this issue or it's just me. I was re-putting netbeans on my laptop and did the git clone of the UMS repo, i did the obligatory mvn com.savage7.maven.plugins:maven-external-dependency-plugin:resolve-external
and mvn com.savage7.maven.plugins:maven-external-dependency-plugin:install-external before attempting to build my first version to check all was working. But i've found i'm unable to reslove http://www.jgoodies.com/download/librar ... -1_2_1.zip or any other location for that fact. I've moved it from my normal build machine (the jgoodies folder that is) and tested to check if it was only my laptop but it fails there too. The website link has been down for a few days now and unless it comes back up anyone else that wants to build it from scratch (no previous libraries from other builds that is) will fail. Any suggestions or solutions if this becomes a long term problem?
How Ask For Support
Remember, Debug Log's Can/Will Help and Explain your issues, we're not mind reader's but here to help
OS's I Use And Can Assist With: Windows 7/8, Mac OS-X 10.8 & 10.9
Mac OS-X Java 7 Builds Mac OS-X Java 7 Forum
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Re: Unable to build due to jgoodies.common-1.2.1 missing

Post by SubJunk »

Is it working now? I suspect it was just a server outage
Optimus_prime

Re: Unable to build due to jgoodies.common-1.2.1 missing

Post by Optimus_prime »

Yeah mate it's working now, i haven't got around to checking it again. It was out for well over a week.
How Ask For Support
Remember, Debug Log's Can/Will Help and Explain your issues, we're not mind reader's but here to help
OS's I Use And Can Assist With: Windows 7/8, Mac OS-X 10.8 & 10.9
Mac OS-X Java 7 Builds Mac OS-X Java 7 Forum