Sons of Anarchy

For discussing TV series
S7eele

Sons of Anarchy

Post by S7eele » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:36 am

just started watching this through UMS and channels/navi-x and wanted to get some thoughts and opinions. I am only in three episodes but it hasn't grabbed me as expected.
Peace!

SubJunk
Lead Developer

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Post by SubJunk » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:48 am

It's one of my favourite shows. It starts to get very gripping towards the end of season 1, and the highlight for me so far was the end of season 3

S7eele

Post by S7eele » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:00 am

Last couple of episodes got much better or I just finally built up enough info on the characters and the plot(s) to make it fun to watch. Thx!
Peace!

benhilfenhus

Post by benhilfenhus » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:13 pm

I've to see this TV show. This is without a doubt the best TV show I've ever seen in ages. I originally began watching the show to see how realistic would be. The cast is extremely well picked and fits their personalities.

S7eele

Post by S7eele » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:17 am

Now a hardcore fan of the show. I know the following comments really belong in the music section but thought it would get lost so I am saying it here, please have mercy :roll: . This show has an absolutely amazing soundtrack. Beyond being damn good music they seem to capture the emotion/feel of the show very well with the tracks used. So far I have found a compilation CD of music from seasons 1-4 titled "Songs of Anarchy" (~15 tracks) and another collection of every song, by episode, of season 3. There were two or three really "Irish" sounding songs (don't ask me to explain that :) ) on the season 3 soundtrack I could do without but they spent most of their time in Ireland that season so.......

In summary, its awesome!
Peace!

YoMommaLovesMe

Post by YoMommaLovesMe » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:06 pm

SubJunk wrote:It's one of my favourite shows. It starts to get very gripping towards the end of season 1, and the highlight for me so far was the end of season 3
Hands down the season finale of 3 was my favorite tv episode of any show, and of all time. I have seen it countless times and still get chills when "Hey Hey, My My" starts. And when they start to chuckle in the back of the police wagon......the first time I saw it I bugged out big time. Now I have to watch it again :D

SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:14 pm

YoMommaLovesMe wrote:
SubJunk wrote:It's one of my favourite shows. It starts to get very gripping towards the end of season 1, and the highlight for me so far was the end of season 3
Hands down the season finale of 3 was my favorite tv episode of any show, and of all time. I have seen it countless times and still get chills when "Hey Hey, My My" starts. And when they start to chuckle in the back of the police wagon......the first time I saw it I bugged out big time. Now I have to watch it again :D
Yup I agree completely, makes me want to rewatch it too!

gottoast

Post by gottoast » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:39 am

This seasons been BRUTAL! Hate it every time they replay Opie getting his skull bashed in!! :o
,____
||_|__\\__
|(0)___(o)|

SharkHunter
Developer

Post by SharkHunter » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:18 pm

I finally got around to start this for "real" and only got 5 seasons to catch up with. So far so good :)
We reject: kings, presidents and voting.
We believe in: rough consensus and running code.

SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Yeah pretty good season! Just watched the last episode last night. Still no season 3 but it was pretty good!