Deadwood

For discussing TV series
S7eele

Deadwood

Post by S7eele » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:07 pm

Edited to remove possible spoiler information.

Love the portrayal of Jane, Mr. Udder, Dan, the Doc and of course Al Swerengen (sp?). Love the spoken word used.

Peace!
Last edited by S7eele on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace!

SubJunk
Lead Developer

Re: Deadwood

Post by SubJunk » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:13 pm

I haven't read the post since I don't want spoilers, I haven't finished Deadwood. I've seen the first 2 seasons :)

S7eele

Re: Deadwood (no spoilers)

Post by S7eele » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:34 pm

Wow, sorry about that. Not sure how hard it might be but I remember seeing a function in another forum that allowed you to mark your post with a "Spoiler Alert" banner if it contained anything that could spoil it. I know you have much more important things going on but thought I would mention it. Looking forward to your post AFTER you finish Deadwood. Sorry about the spoilers again.
Peace!

SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:44 am

No problem, I didn't mean for you to remove them. If I go into a thread named Deadwood I should expect spoilers ;)

S7eele

Post by S7eele » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Well like I said, I have been doing a lot of work with Channels, Jumpy and XBMC so have also been working with trakt.tv, real-debrid, etc. Lot of reviews and threads similar to this section you created for TV, movie and music. If we get to a certain level of traffic in these forums I assure you it would become an issue to start flames. Actually, think it was Trakt.tv I was thinking about that has them marked with a spoiler-alert banner if they contain that kind of info. Just talking for the sake of talking now.

Peace out!
Peace!