Stargate Universe

For discussing TV series
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Stargate Universe

Post by SubJunk » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:22 pm

It seems to be the least popular of the 3 Stargate series, but for me it was the best.
I always thought Stargate had the potential to compete with serious sci-fi shows like Battlestar Galactica, but with SG-1 and Atlantis that never happened. I liked those two series but Universe for me marked a big step up in acting, dialogue and storyline.
I can see why it's less popular, with less humour and more continuity - with the other 2 series you could watch random episodes, but with Universe things wouldn't make so much sense - but for people who really care about their sci-fi I think it has a lot to offer.

What do you guys think?

devJarrod

Re: Stargate Universe

Post by devJarrod » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:20 am

I really enjoyed watching the series, and I am just as disappointed that the series stopped. I wish they would at least let them finish the series in a 2 hour final to give it some closure. Anything is better than the way it was left incomplete.

Zettd

Re: Stargate Universe

Post by Zettd » Thu May 23, 2019 10:56 pm

My fav show!
Believe me or not, but I'm playing at https://homeexpertreviews.com/ and I'm happy about that! I can even play there for free. Most of all I like its nonus features.