Veronica Mars

For discussing TV series
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Veronica Mars

Post by SubJunk » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:00 pm

This is a show I avoided for a long time because of promotional clips and trailers I had seen that made it look really bad, but then I heard it was great from someone who has similar taste in media to me so I tried it and love it! I'm only 13 episodes in so far but I've enjoyed each one.
There's witty dialogue and interesting characters, just a clever show all around. Anyone else a fan? :D

smirk

Re: Veronica Mars

Post by smirk » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:01 am

I guiltily love that show. It wanders a bit when they graduate to college, as is typical for high school shows that keep going. :-) But otherwise, great writing and a really fun show.

Did you hear that they just got kickstarter funding for a movie?

SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:11 am

Hells yeah!

dondiggah

Post by dondiggah » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:21 am

another fan here :)

watched the whole show a few times yet, but only in german. the plan is to watch it in english for the first time when the movie comes.

still can't believe that there is gonna be a movie but so happy about it. followed kristen bell (veronica) and her career since the show had been cancelled and she never gave up. every 2-3 years she mentioned that she would love to make a movie and now it really happened

Jeymz

Post by Jeymz » Sat May 18, 2013 10:14 am

smirk wrote:Did you hear that they just got kickstarter funding for a movie?
*happy dance*

dondiggah wrote:watched the whole show a few times yet, but only in german. the plan is to watch it in english for the first time when the movie comes.
Are you serious? :D I'm German, too and I can't stand watching it in German. I'm so glad I have the choice...