Version 5.2.0 is released

Announcements about Universal Media Server
Wolfgan

Re: Version 5.2.0 is released

Post by Wolfgan »

FlyMcDoogal wrote:Hi,

MediaInfo.dll in both the 5.2.0 Java 7 & 8 releases is only 1KB and just contains:-

<HTML></HTML>

Replacing the file from an earlier release seems to work for now....
Same here. Somehow the packaged 32 bit dll is damaged (official replacement can be downloaded from http://mediaarea.net/download/binary/li ... staller.7z), 64 bit version seems OK thou.
Wolf
-- UMS serving PS3, WDTV, Samsung H6400 + J5500 and Kalemsoft renderers! (no video transcoding but remuxing accepted :D )
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

That's my fault, the DLL got corrupted as you guys pointed out. I'll be doing a 5.2.1 release today to fix that.
This issue will affect any Windows users who are using 32-bit Java. 64-bit Java users are unaffected.
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

Shinkansen wrote:Downloaded this new version but had to re-download and install 5.1.4. All the update did was remove the ability to fast-forward or rewind on the PS4.
I'm interested in this issue, does that mean that you could fast-forward on PS4 when it was being detected as PS3? If you could post logs of that to the following thread that would be helpful viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3521&start=100
Whogie

Post by Whogie »

I saw SubJunk's commit to master, b8d67fd about fixing XB1 thumbnails. I tried it, and it's still half-rendered.

Code: Select all

ThumbnailBackground = black
Is probably what's fixing it. It looks the same as transparent visually since the background is black in Media Player.