Telefunken MMP4000 work not properly

Discuss media renderers like Xbox 360, TVs, smartphones, etc.
aleus123

Telefunken MMP4000 work not properly

Post by aleus123 »

Hello,

I have been trieing to get my Telefunken MMP4000 to work for hours.
I managed that UMS is recognizing the renderer. I take the realtek.conf and only change name and .png file.
On some places in the internet they say inside of the MMP4000 is a Realtek chipset.
If I select UPNP on the MMP4000, I see the directories from my computer, but when I select the file and try to play it, a symbol is shown, I think it mean playing that is not possible.
If I put that same file on an USB-Stick the MMP4000 can play that TS-file without any problems.
Do you have any hints or help?
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(29.53 KiB) Downloaded 393 times
aleus123

Re: Telefunken MMP4000 work not properly

Post by aleus123 »

Hello,
the attachment of the post above was not with the .conf - file similar to the realtek.conf file, it was an other try with a .conf file like the Telefunken-TV.conf file but it didn`t work anyway.
Attched to this post is the realtek like .conf file
Attachments
ums_dbg1.zip
(29.22 KiB) Downloaded 376 times
valib
Developer

Post by valib »

I see in log that you try plaing F:/_Video/Comic/Asterix/ - Operation Hinkelstein.ts with external subtitles F:/_Video/Comic/Asterix/Asterix - Operation Hinkelstein.txt. FFmpeg says

Code: Select all

Parsed_subtitles_0 @ 00000000002ceda0] Unable to locate subtitle stream in F:/_Video/Comic/Asterix/Asterix - Operation Hinkelstein.txt
Can you upload here that subtitles file to check what is wrong?

EDIT: any other video i working?
aleus123

Post by aleus123 »

Hello valib,

thank you for your reply. The file "F:/_Video/Comic/Asterix/Asterix - Operation Hinkelstein.txt" does not contain subtitels, it is more like a description. I put the file in the attachment. I rename the .txt file and now it work. My renderer play the movie. Thank you very much!
Is there a way to prohibit the use of an external subtitel file? Because most of my films has such an description file.
Attachments
Asterix - Operation Hinkelstein.txt
(421 Bytes) Downloaded 352 times
ExSport

Post by ExSport »

In GUI you should find "Disable subtitles".
Also if you rename txt files to not exactly fit with the movie name, UMS will ignore them.
But be sure not adding some text as a suffix because UMS takes it as the filename fits and the suffix is used as a language tag and flavor for subs.
Example for english subs with "forced" flavor:

Code: Select all

Asterix - Operation Hinkelstein.eng-forced.txt
aleus123

Post by aleus123 »

Thank you very much,

now it work without trouble. - Great!

Regards