Nexus 7 (flo)/BubbleUPnP/MX Player Config Updates.

Discuss media renderers like Xbox 360, TVs, smartphones, etc.
Tyestor

Re: Nexus 7 (flo)/BubbleUPnP/MX Player Config Updates.

Post by Tyestor »

Yo guys. Just wanted to give you a heads up that the network buffering issues are definitely an MX Player problem and they are a known issue. The dev/s have said that multiple bugs surrounding network streaming will be fixed in the net major update (1.8), when that is though, I don't know. Btw ler0y, why don't you post your config on github and get it added to UMS officially? It's really helpful man, it's helped me a lot and it will probably help others a lot too.
bonbin

Re: Nexus 7 (flo)/BubbleUPnP/MX Player Config Updates.

Post by bonbin »

i dont think you will able to play this video without trasncode them

Format profile : High [email protected] this is your video format

Main Profile Level 3 for mobile devices and Main Profile Level 4.1 for Android TV <- this is the android 5 supported

you can either convert them to Main profile or do the transcode, and you will not able to fastseek etc while transcoding.

im not a pro in video thingy, i was having this such of issue before on my xiaomi mi4s , i end up convert them to main profile
mxplayer also not really a good player, well at least for me, i prefer to use bsplayer since we can custome their interface , and xiaomi's default player for wmv which with most player will have freeze or lag when fastseek