Sony EX620 series.

Discuss media renderers like Xbox 360, TVs, smartphones, etc.
morisato

Sony EX620 series.

Post by morisato »

I got tired of my 620 not working properly so i made a profile works like a charm for my sony bravia ex 620
I have the 46 inch model, coded it to work for it works like a charm.
Attachments
Sony Bravia Ex620.conf
(19.52 KiB) Downloaded 515 times
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Re: Sony EX620 series.

Post by SubJunk »

Thanks a lot, morisato!
I have edited it a bit, can you please test this version to see if it still works?
Attachments
BraviaEX620.conf
(2.06 KiB) Downloaded 499 times
morisato

Post by morisato »

Appears to still work find i assume u cleaned up all the how to sections p:0 i tried auto mimetype detecting with this set but it was not working so i had to go with specifically saying what to transcode vs what not. Hope to see it included in the next Build! p:) I love my UMS!
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

Great, it will be in the next build with a new image too :) And you will get credit in the changelog of course :)
morisato

Post by morisato »

Weird issue with the Plugin, Makes no sense. if i attempt to stream a mp4 which The tv can Decode fine thru its own usb ports Works NP, if i stream it thru Ums with no transcoding it crashes the Set like whole tv turns off and on, Unless i transcode it yet the exact same file works Thru Usb on TV? Any ideas what could be the cause?
morisato

Post by morisato »

So i see noone has experienced this issue, I am playing files just fine on a usb stick direct to the tv when i try to view the same files thru UMS if i do not transcode them they cause the tv to do a hardreboot, Any Suggestions to the cause?
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

Sounds like a bug with the TV if all we are doing is sending the file