Jumpy Plugin (26 October 2016)

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
kuroukage

Re: Jumpy Plugin (17 Jan 2013)

Post by kuroukage »

TWiT was just updated to 2.00 the other day and now it's broken in Jumpy. :(

Here's the logfile.

Would appreciate your help again. :)

Thanks,
Attachments
jumpylog.zip
(1.67 KiB) Downloaded 527 times
Last edited by kuroukage on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
黒影
_______________________________________________|_._._._._._._._._._
\______________________________________________|_#_#_#_#_#_#_|
------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------
stomp_442

Post by stomp_442 »

infidel wrote:
stomp_442 wrote:Is there some way for me to add in the xbmc navi x plugin, it doesn't appear on the list on my PS3. When I use navi x with xbmc om my PC, I have to go to the programs category to load it, it must be a different type of plugin.
Not currently. Jumpy supports XBMC 'addon' plugins, whereas navi-x is a 'script' plugin. There's a 'navix' script for the Channels plugin you can try, though.
I'm kind of a noob at this, I have no idea what I'm suppose create for the channels folder, do you have an example file I can look at.
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

kuroukage wrote:TWiT was just updated to 2.00 the other day and now it's broken in Jumpy. :(
twit 2.0.0 is working for me on both win7 and linux, kurou. The error in your log has to do with failing to find the 'shows' cache, so would you please confirm whether:
  • twit is working in xbmc.
  • the file %APPDATA%\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.twit\resources\shows exists.
if so then set debug=on in the xbmc twit config and send another log.

stomp_442 wrote: I have no idea what I'm suppose create for the channels folder
This is really a question for the Channels thread, but I think if you've installed Channels via the UMS plugins installer everything should be set up already. I'm going from (somewhat hazy :)) memory here, but you may also need to create a 'channels' folder in your UMS installation and put 'navix.ch' from channels_205.zip inside it and add a 'channels.path' setting pointing to the folder in UMS.conf, e.g.:

Code: Select all

channels.path=channels
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

infidel wrote:
  • TWiT is working in xbmc. (Yep, works fine inside XBMC 12 RC3, but not while using jumpy.)
  • the file %APPDATA%\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.twit\resources\shows exists. (The file exists. I even opened it up to make sure it had data inside it.)
Hi again,

Attaching a new log (with debug on) which also contains info for a few other non working video plugins as well.

Thanks for helping,
Attachments
newjumpylog.zip
(9.52 KiB) Downloaded 506 times
黒影
------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------
Wishthink

Post by Wishthink »

I got this working before back in October but something has changed, and now it fails to work.

So here is what I did.

Uninstall all of UMS.
Delete the folder.

Re-download it.
Download PMSencoder and put it in the plugin folder.
Download jumpy 2.5 in plugin and run it.
I have python 2.7 on C:, so i set the path to it.

I can view things on like penny arcade, but i CANT watch anything on twitch.
I can watch it on XBMC, BUT i can not watch it through XBMC if instead of going video->addon, i go to the end and try to watch it through UMS.

That makes me think it isn't PS3 and it is solely just a UMS setting.

I believe i got it fixed last time with something called "twitchfix" and it was rtmpdump.groovy or so. I have it downloaded - but i have no clue where to put it.
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(47.28 KiB) Downloaded 508 times
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

Wishthink wrote:I believe i got it fixed last time with something called "twitchfix" and it was rtmpdump.groovy or so. I have it downloaded - but i have no clue where to put it.
That goes in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server\scripts folder. That's where you place all .groovy files that you want PMS to use. That file also fixes the JustinTV video addon as well.
黒影
Wishthink

Post by Wishthink »

Yeah googling I found that so I put it there. The errors still come.

I added another zip with jumpy log/config/ini. Along with debug/pms LOG and web/UMS conf.

Just incase adding the script changes the errors.
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(40.13 KiB) Downloaded 535 times
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

Wishthink wrote:Yeah googling I found that so I put it there. The errors still come.
You're missing this line at the bottom of your UMS.conf file.

pmsencoder.script.directory = C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Universal Media Server\\scripts
Also, I'd move rtmpdump into a non-spaced folder (like c:\\rtmpdump\\rtmpdump.exe) and then change that line in UMS.conf to match the new location. When I looked at PMS log file it doesn't show that it's picking up that rtmpdump-jtv.groovy file. This should fix your problem (as long as you have that .groovy file in the \\scripts dir).
Last edited by kuroukage on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
黒影
Wishthink

Post by Wishthink »

Ok rtmpdump moved to c:\rtmpdump. Also added the script to the end of UMS, and the script is now picking it up.
Still erroring though.

Think it is because of "TRACE 2013-01-20 22:20:19.132 [Thread-47] ERROR: Closing connection: NetStream.Play.Failed"
?
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(41.9 KiB) Downloaded 719 times
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

Wishthink wrote:Ok rtmpdump moved to c:\rtmpdump. Also added the script to the end of UMS, and the script is now picking it up.
Still erroring though.

Think it is because of "TRACE 2013-01-20 22:20:19.132 [Thread-47] ERROR: Closing connection: NetStream.Play.Failed"
?
I've never encountered that error before, but I'll try my best to help. One thing I've noticed is your Java and VLC are pretty far out of date. You should update those and any other drivers/programs that are old as well. Also, if you're using a router, do you have the proper ports forwarded for everything? And are you using a codec pack like Shark's or K-Lite? If you're not I'd suggest you grab one of those. It also seems like you're missing a few files that might be needed. Here's a snippet of my UMS.conf and what it looks like at the bottom:

get-flash-videos.path = D:\\System\\bin\\get_flash_videos.pl
perl.path = C:\\Perl64\\bin\\perl.exe
python.path = c:\\Python27\\python.exe
rtmpdump.path = D:\\System\\bin\\rtmpdump.exe
youtube-dl.path = D:\\System\\bin\\youtube-dl.py
That's about all I can think of at the moment. I see that it's recognizing your rtmpdump-jtv.groovy profile, so that's good that it's fixed now. Try and update all your files and grab Perl, youtube-dl, and get_flash_videos and add the lines to your UMS.conf. BTW I'm using Win7 x64, so it could be related to something with the x86 version..I'm unsure of that since I haven't used Win x86 in ages. :P

I see Infidel mentioned this in an earlier post:
infidel wrote:Github is phasing out download support which might have something to do with this. You can
  • try rerunning the installer a few times to see if it works (shut down UMS and double-click jumpy-0.2.5.exe in your plugins folder). You can repeat this as many times as you like, the installer will only try to complete the missing steps.
  • or just download the zip by hand and put rtmpdump.exe + librtmp.dll inside your win32 folder, and make sure rtmpdump.path is set in UMS.conf:

rtmpdump.path = win32\\rtmpdump.exe
So you could try this as well if you're missing the librtmp.dll file (I also put librtmp.dll in my C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\players\dvdplayer folder and overwrite the old one). I'd just unzip all the files from this .zip into your c:\rtmpdump dir, but I'd recommend making a c:\bin folder or something (without spaces), so you can just dump everything into there (like get_flash_videos, youtube-dl, etc.) too. Perl you'll have to install.

You can also try my updated rtmpdump-jtv.groovy file that I attached (credit goes to Infidel and Chocolateboy for the code). I've been using this for awhile now and it works great with web.conf rtmp feeds (as long as you convert them with rtmp2pms first) and with Jumpy.

I think that covers just about everything. If not I'm sure Infidel will be able to figure it out. :)

Good luck,
Attachments
rtmpdump-jtv.zip
(896 Bytes) Downloaded 819 times
Last edited by kuroukage on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:30 pm, edited 24 times in total.
黒影