Jumpy Plugin (26 October 2016)

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
infidel
Developer

Re: Jumpy Plugin (17 Jan 2013)

Post by infidel »

kuroukage wrote:I just have one last plugin I'm trying to get to work:
"last" :D ?
kuroukage wrote:Crunchyroll Takeout
kuroukage wrote:I had to remove my pword from the log file..
Both fixed. As usual replace the files in plugins/jumpy/xbmc/ with these:

[attachment removed] - superceded by jumpy-0.2.6
Last edited by infidel on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

Thanks again for all the help.. I really appreciate it. I love Jumpy. It turns the PS3 into a cheap, awesome HTPC. :)
infidel wrote:"last" :D ?
Haha, well, last for now. :P I don't mind helping test new video plugins though if you want me to. ;)

Crunchyroll videos are working now, but there's still a problem. The subtitles will show up in XBMC, but they wont show up in Jumpy. Is there a way to fix that? I've tried changing the unstyled subtitles option on and off in the XBMC plugin and it still wont show it on Jumpy on the PS3.

Thanks,
Last edited by kuroukage on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
黒影
_______________________________________________|_._._._._._._._._._
\______________________________________________|_#_#_#_#_#_#_|
------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

kuroukage wrote:The subtitles will show up in XBMC, but they wont show up in Jumpy.
I noticed that too :). Jumpy doesn't have a subtitle method yet and I'm looking into it, stay tuned.
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

infidel wrote:Jumpy doesn't have a subtitle method yet and I'm looking into it, stay tuned.
Awesome, I'm looking forward to it. :)

I'm curious about something. Why does it always say this in the debug.log file now? I've noticed this since I installed the new Jumpy and I've continued seeing this message (when loading up UMS):

Code: Select all

Node (net.pms.external.infidel.jumpy.scriptFolder) already has an ID (0$1), which is overriden now. The previous parent node was: RootFolder[[MapFile [name=Videos, id=0$1, format=null, children=[]], VirtualFolder [id=2, name=Web, full path=0$2, ext=null, discovered=false], VirtualFolder [id=3, name=Radio, full path=0$3, ext=null, discovered=false]]]
What does this relate to? It's something to do with Java, no?

Thanks,
Last edited by kuroukage on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
黒影
------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

kuroukage wrote: I've noticed this since I installed the new Jumpy and I've continued seeing this message (when loading up UMS):

Code: Select all

Node (net.pms.external.infidel.jumpy.scriptFolder) already has an ID (0$1), which is overriden now. The previous parent node was: RootFolder[[MapFile [name=Videos, id=0$1, format=null, children=[]], VirtualFolder [id=2, name=Web, full path=0$2, ext=null, discovered=false], VirtualFolder [id=3, name=Radio, full path=0$3, ext=null, discovered=false]]]
What does this relate to? It's something to do with Java, no?
It has to do with UMS keeping track of each item's position in the xmb folder tree, and means a new item appears as if it was previously somewhere else in the tree because it already has a location id (which being new it shouldn't). The specific cause of it here is a new "trick" added in jumpy-0.2.5 to allow scripts to add root folders at any time.

As to why this message is considered important enough to appear in the normal non-TRACE log, since it just reflects background bookkeeping, you've got me there :).
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

Looks like svnpenn posted a new link on his site to new forums and to explain what's been going on and why he took down his builds again.
黒影
maryjopl

Post by maryjopl »

Hi, I have problem with live on PS3. Could you look at this ?!? Please. I'm trying with XBMC AlJazeera(Watch Live) add-on and it work in XBMC well.

I have latest JAVA(1.7.0_11-b21) an UMS(2.3.0) and fresh install of Jumpy(0.2.5). Everything installed without any problems.

On PS3 I receive error 800288E1.

Please, help me... you know insomnia... is danger. :shock:
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(41.28 KiB) Downloaded 471 times
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

maryjopl wrote:I'm trying with XBMC AlJazeera(Watch Live) add-on
Hi maryjopl,
  • if the file 'C:\Program Files\Universal Media Server\scripts\rtmpdump.groovy' exists please rename it to rtmpdump.groovy.bak or something and restart UMS.
  • If it isn't there or if Aljazeera still doesn't work please send another set of logs making sure pmsencoder.log is included this time.
maryjopl

Post by maryjopl »

infidel wrote:
maryjopl wrote:I'm trying with XBMC AlJazeera(Watch Live) add-on
Hi maryjopl,
  • if the file 'C:\Program Files\Universal Media Server\scripts\rtmpdump.groovy' exists please rename it to rtmpdump.groovy.bak or something and restart UMS.
  • If it isn't there or if Aljazeera still doesn't work please send another set of logs making sure pmsencoder.log is included this time.
Thanks for this fast replay. 8)

Now PS3 showing much longer black screen and after that error "The data type is NOT SUPPORTED", please follow...
Attachments
pmsencoder.log
(9.99 KiB) Downloaded 503 times
ums_dbg.zip
(48.35 KiB) Downloaded 477 times
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

maryjopl wrote:Now PS3 showing much longer black screen and after that error "The data type is NOT SUPPORTED"
your logs show UMS is streaming the video now, so it may be a problem with the PS3 renderer configuration. You can try this:
  • uncheck 'General Configuration > Force default renderer', press 'Save' and restart UMS.
If that doesn't help post logs including PS3.conf, though I should say I don't have a PS3 myself so my knowledge here is pretty thin :).