Jumpy Plugin (26 October 2016)

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
kuroukage

Re: Jumpy Plugin (17 Jan 2013)

Post by kuroukage »

maryjopl wrote:Hi, I have problem with live on PS3. Could you look at this ?!? Please. I'm trying with XBMC AlJazeera(Watch Live) add-on and it work in XBMC well.

I have latest JAVA(1.7.0_11-b21) an UMS(2.3.0) and fresh install of Jumpy(0.2.5). Everything installed without any problems.

On PS3 I receive error 800288E1.

Please, help me... you know insomnia... is danger. :shock:
Are you using the latest rtmpdump-jtv.groovy? If not grab that and put it in your \scripts folder inside the main Universal Media Server dir and get rid of anything else that has rtmp*.groovy in it. I just tested the XBMC app and the live link works fine for it (inside XBMC and on Jumpy), but the rest of the videos don't work at all (even inside XBMC). I could only get the live link working. I'm pretty sure that's because this plugin hasn't been updated in ages. I'm actually surprised the live link in it is working properly. :P

Another thing you could try after making sure you have the latest rtmpdump-jtv.groovy file is to use the attached web.conf file I'll leave for you. It has an Al Jazeera rtmp live link (under the # live news dir). I use that link instead of the plugin. Also a link for their YT RSS feed as well.

Let me know if this works out for you. :)
Attachments
WEB.conf
Overwrite old one in C:\ProgramData\UMS
(4.92 KiB) Downloaded 556 times
黒影
_______________________________________________|_._._._._._._._._._
\______________________________________________|_#_#_#_#_#_#_|
------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------
maryjopl

Post by maryjopl »

Thanks Infidel,
AlJazzera start working on my PMS 1.72 but I have one another case.
If you or some one can look at this, please.

Config:
JAVA(1.7.0_11-b21)
UMS(2.3.0)
Jumpy(0.2.5)
XBMC(12.0 FRODO) with WEEB.TV(0.1.21) add-on - separate it works great on PC.
PS3

In Jumpy Folder I have "[xbmc] WEEB.TV", next I'm starting one of polish national program TVP1 HD, after 4-5 sec. of black screen I see video for 1-2 seconds and it automatically "PAUSE"(picture is freez and "PAUSE" ( II ) symbol is in down left corner of the screen) and i can't do anything - "PLAY" not working... I can only use PS3 circle button to exit. May be you have any idea? On PMS 1.72 situation is the same.
Attachments
PS3.conf
(20.24 KiB) Downloaded 510 times
pmsencoder.log
(10.74 KiB) Downloaded 483 times
ums_dbg.zip
(49.5 KiB) Downloaded 483 times
Last edited by maryjopl on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
maryjopl

Post by maryjopl »

kuroukage wrote:
maryjopl wrote:Hi, I have problem with live on PS3. Could you look at this ?!? Please. I'm trying with XBMC AlJazeera(Watch Live) add-on and it work in XBMC well.

I have latest JAVA(1.7.0_11-b21) an UMS(2.3.0) and fresh install of Jumpy(0.2.5). Everything installed without any problems.

On PS3 I receive error 800288E1.

Please, help me... you know insomnia... is danger. :shock:
Are you using the latest rtmpdump-jtv.groovy? If not grab that and put it in your \scripts folder inside the main Universal Media Server dir and get rid of anything else that has rtmp*.groovy in it. I just tested the XBMC app and the live link works fine for it (inside XBMC and on Jumpy), but the rest of the videos don't work at all (even inside XBMC). I could only get the live link working. I'm pretty sure that's because this plugin hasn't been updated in ages. I'm actually surprised the live link in it is working properly. :P

Another thing you could try after making sure you have the latest rtmpdump-jtv.groovy file is to use the attached web.conf file I'll leave for you. It has an Al Jazeera rtmp live link (under the # live news dir). I use that link instead of the plugin. Also a link for their YT RSS feed as well.

Let me know if this works out for you. :)
OK, I will try it. Thanks.

No results.
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

kuroukage wrote:Are you using the latest rtmpdump-jtv.groovy?
Hi kurou. rtmpdump-jtv.groovy is only necessary for twitch/justin.tv (which use an unusual/rare link syntax). For everything else under the sun it's no different than pmsencoder's built-in rtmpdump.groovy.
kuroukage wrote:I just tested the XBMC app and the live link works fine for it (inside XBMC and on Jumpy), but the rest of the videos don't work at all (even inside XBMC).
are you talking about this addon: Al Jazeera? Everything's working for me :).
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

infidel wrote:
kuroukage wrote:Are you using the latest rtmpdump-jtv.groovy?
Hi kurou. rtmpdump-jtv.groovy is only necessary for twitch/justin.tv (which use an unusual/rare link syntax). For everything else under the sun it's no different than pmsencoder's built-in rtmpdump.groovy.
Did you try the new one I posted (the combo of your code and Chocolateboy's)? It has a few extra lines of code in it that has helped me get rtmp links working in web.conf (such as Al Jazeera) as well as others that wouldn't normally work (other rtmp news feeds as well).
infidel wrote: Are you talking about this addon: Al Jazeera? Everything's working for me :).
Yeah I'm using that addon and the latest XBMC for Windows 64. It's still version 12 RC3. In XBMC when I click on any of the other links it says that they're invalid due to a bad link to youtube. The only thing that works is the live link in both XBMC 12 and on PS3 using Jumpy. That plugin hasn't been updated in ages. I stopped using it and I just use my links for AJ in my web.conf file. Are you using the latest build of XBMC?
Last edited by kuroukage on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
黒影
------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

maryjopl wrote:polish national program TVP1 HD, after 4-5 sec. of black screen I see video for 1-2 seconds and it automatically "PAUSE"
This is a premium channel and cuts off for me too after a few minutes. Same on xbmc except I see a notice telling me free payback is finished for my account. Do you have a premium account? If I try BBC HD (in WEEB) it plays fine both on jumpy and xbmc.
maryjopl wrote:AlJazzera start working on my PMS 1.72
Compare the UMS PS3.conf with the PMS PS3.conf to see what the difference might be. You can also try renaming the UMS PS3.conf to '.bak' and dropping in the one from PMS and see if that makes a difference.
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

kuroukage wrote:Did you try the new one I posted (the combo of your code and Chocolateboy's)? It has a few extra lines of code in it that has helped me get rtmp links working in web.conf
You're right (of course :)) your version is better. Your rtmpdump.groovy derives from the 'master' branch whereas mine is from 'release' (which is the default version that comes with the jar btw). The difference is that yours ignores the -o|--flv arg (which is telling rtmpdump to output to a different filename and screws things up in the PMS/UMS scenario). It's also possible to just delete the '-o' part by hand in WEB.conf:
...182905001%26affiliateId%3D&-o=24-08-12_03-12-18_aljazeera_eng_high.flv
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

Yeah, I was using that one for quite awhile (the one from his master branch) until you fixed twitch.tv/justin.tv with the one you wrote. Then I just decided to combine the code and it worked well that way. I can pretty much play any rtmp link with that .groovy file now thanks to you both. I decided to post it on here because I figured people were prolly running into the same issues I had before, so might as well make it easier on them. :)
黒影
maryjopl

Post by maryjopl »

infidel wrote: This is a premium channel and cuts off for me too after a few minutes. Same on xbmc except I see a notice telling me free payback is finished for my account. Do you have a premium account? If I try BBC HD (in WEEB) it plays fine both on jumpy and xbmc.
Yes, I have premium. But on PS3 it always making something like this:

01-30 00:23:48 Starting transcode/remux of BBC Knowledge HD - black screen
01-30 00:23:55 Started playing BBC Knowledge HD on your Playstation 3 - black screen
01-30 00:23:59 Stopped playing BBC Knowledge HD on your Playstation 3 - black screen
01-30 00:24:27 Starting transcode/remux of BBC Knowledge HD - black screen with "play" icon
01-30 00:24:33 Started playing BBC Knowledge HD on your Playstation 3 - start play 1 or 2 sec.
01-30 00:24:38 Stopped playing BBC Knowledge HD on your Playstation 3 - pause with "pause" icon on freeze video screen

I'm starting this only one time it is starting and stoping automatically. Hmmm... 8/ Any idea? 8)
infidel wrote: Compare the UMS PS3.conf with the PMS PS3.conf to see what the difference might be. You can also try renaming the UMS PS3.conf to '.bak' and dropping in the one from PMS and see if that makes a difference.
When I replace PS3.conf in UMS AlJazzera start work. 8)
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

infidel wrote:You're right (of course :)) your version is better. Your rtmpdump.groovy derives from the 'master' branch whereas mine is from 'release' (which is the default version that comes with the jar btw). The difference is that yours ignores the -o|--flv arg (which is telling rtmpdump to output to a different filename and screws things up in the PMS/UMS scenario). It's also possible to just delete the '-o' part by hand in WEB.conf:
...182905001%26affiliateId%3D&-o=24-08-12_03-12-18_aljazeera_eng_high.flv
So do you think that will be a more optimized way to have it (getting rid of the -o)? Or do you think there's a better way to write the code in rtmpdump-jtv.groovy? Or do you think that it's best as it is now?

Thanks,
黒影