Jumpy Plugin (26 October 2016)

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
infidel
Developer

Re: Jumpy Plugin (8 April 2014)

Post by infidel »

abre wrote:Wow. I've just installed the youtube addon and now it's working :)
Finally :).
abre wrote:Now I wonder why my second addon isn't showing up there, i mean 'torrent-tv.ru'. It's working in xbmc....
script.torrent-tv.ru is a 'script', i.e. under Programs in xbmc. Jumpy (in general) only supports plugins that are found under Add-ons, which are different. I still intend to fix the ó issue, btw.
abre

Post by abre »

Yeah, finally:) I've installed more addons and most of them work and now I'm testing SportsDevil, it's not working in xbmc itself (error running SportsDevil) but I can see it on my tv and some of the links can be played.
mihaueq

Post by mihaueq »

Hello everyone,

I've got a problem with UMS 3.5 + Jumpy 3.2 and XBMC. I'm trying to resolve this issue for a looong time. I've got a plugin inside XBMC called weeb.tv http://weeb.tv/xbmc, on my tv (SAMSUNG 6510) inside folder jumpy i see everything and I can play radomly programms. Sometimes is ok, but sometimes all of programms are not working.

I try a lot of things: UMS 3.0, 3.1 and older versions of jumpy but still it is not working. In my log i've got this text:
D:\UMS\win32\ffmpeg.exe has a return code of 1! Maybe an error occurred... check the log file
and:
4-26 17:38:58 Started playing FOX HD on your Samsung AllShare
04-26 17:39:08 Buffer read ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException error:
04-26 17:39:08 readCount: "9223372034703292159"
04-26 17:39:08 maxMemorySize: "209715200"
Problem with ffmpeg is:

Code: Select all

flv @ 025bf1c0] Could not find codec parameters for stream 1 (Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, 98 kb/s): unspecified sample format
DEBUG 2014-04-26 17:48:09.226 [ffmpeg.exe-20-2] Consider increasing the value for the 'analyzeduration' and 'probesize' options
DEBUG 2014-04-26 17:48:09.227 [Thread-148] Result of \\.\pipe\ffmpegwebvideo_57_1398527286922 : true
I also try to change refresh_needed=false resolve_at_playback=false and all variations but helped for a while.
Please help me.

I attached my logs
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(120.94 KiB) Downloaded 443 times
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

mihaueq wrote:I can play radomly programms. Sometimes is ok, but sometimes all of programms are not working.
Sorry for the delay answering. Unfortunately this seems to be typical for weeb.tv, some of the feeds time out and others give the stream errors in ffmpeg. All I can suggest is to make sure the YouTube addon is installed (it's possibly an indirectly connected issue because of jumpy's resolver).
paulinacio1991

Post by paulinacio1991 »

Hey Infidel, I was wondering what version of XBMC is best for Jumpy?? They just released the new and STABLE Version of Gotham, so whats best to use.. Gotham or Frodo?? Thanks
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

paulinacio1991 wrote:I was wondering what version of XBMC is best for Jumpy??
It makes no difference, I've used both. Jumpy doesn't interact with XBMC directly, just with the addon scripts and config/data files. Practically speaking there isn't a whole lot of difference between these in Frodo or Gotham, at least as far jumpy is concerned.

The only issue in upgrading is that Gotham may pester you to disable/uninstall "incompatible" Frodo addons and dependencies, even though in actuality they're perfectly usable.
paulinacio1991

Post by paulinacio1991 »

infidel wrote:there isn't a whole lot of difference between these in Frodo or Gotham
Glad to hear this xD Keep up the awesome work Infidel :D
uNesc0

Post by uNesc0 »

Hello dear people. I'm hanging around these forums for a while now, but never actually posted anything.

I've come here with one problem. Using UMS for over a year now on my Samsung TV and it is working like a charm. Now I wanted to try to use Youtube and Twitch via Jumpy plugin, but for some reason I cannot get it to work. I downloaded Jumpy and ran it inside plugins folder, so it downloaded all other stuff needed and installed it automatically. I went to XBMC and installed Youtube and Twitch add-ons and they are working from XBMC normally.

When I try to run Youtube or Twitch from Samsung Allshare after few seconds I get error and it doesn't start. On my log file I see spam like this "buffer underflow st=0 bufi=35895 size=37702" and also like this "max bitrate possibly too small or try trellis with large lmax or increase qmax".

I'm attaching complete conf and log files, so if someone could help me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance. Best regards
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(135.77 KiB) Downloaded 391 times
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

uNesc0 wrote:On my log file I see spam like this "buffer underflow st=0 bufi=35895 size=37702..."
Part 1: Although these may look significant they aren't the source of the problem, ffmpeg is nevertheless producing an output stream. It appears from the logs that UMS buffering is failing separately due to crazy byterange requests from the Samsung Allshare (also reported by another user here). Some things to try:
  • Enable chunked transfer in SamsungAllshare.conf:

ChunkedTransfer=true
  • Put mencoder before ffmpeg in your engine list in UMS.conf:

engines = mencoder,ffmpegvideo,tsmuxer,ffmpegaudio...
  • If still no luck please post a set of TRACE logs showing the failure with ffmpeg, including (for comparison):
    • An attempt to stream a link from WEB.conf.
    • An example of successful transcoding of a local file by ffmpeg.
Would be great if any other Samsung Allshare users out there can provide some insight here too :).

Part 2: if you succeed in getting past this issue, there's an additional (unrelated) problem with streaming TwitchTV m3u8 links which requires installing this temporary update (put the enclosed update.jar next to ums.jar in the UMS program folder, and remove it at the next UMS release):
ums-4.0.0-a2-m3u8fix.zip
unzip to UMS program folder
(39.94 KiB) Downloaded 498 times
infidel
Developer

Re: Jumpy Plugin (27 July 2014)

Post by infidel »

Update: jumpy-0.3.3