Jumpy Plugin (26 October 2016)

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
abre

Re: Jumpy Plugin (8 April 2014)

Post by abre »

Thanks for the reply but still the same :(

debug http://pastebin.com/6auAnc8Y
jumpy.log http://pastebin.com/TWV1TNWU
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

abre wrote:Thanks for the reply but still the same :(
Well not quite, it's a sightly different error now :). Until I can do a proper fix and test it, try this workaround (which hides the problematic ó character from jumpy):
  • Open a command console and create a symlink (outside your user path) to your XBMC user folder, for example C:\XBMC

Code: Select all

mklink /d C:\XBMC C:\Users\Mój\AppData\Roaming\XBMC
  • Shut down UMS, open UMS.conf and edit xbmc.path to point to the symlink, e.g.

xbmc.path = C:\\XBMC
EDIT: correction 'xbmc.path'
abre

Post by abre »

Yes I know there was a slight difference ;) now I've done what you wrote but still nothing more on my tv.

jumpy.log http://pastebin.com/JpkmPyTg
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

abre wrote:still nothing more on my tv
Which addons do you have installed in xbmc? A directory listing of C:\XBMC\addons\ would be good if possible.
r2obd

Post by r2obd »

Help !!! I have been looking into any similar problem but i can't play any content from jumpy at all can you help please , i been trying icefilms plugin and got no where please see my Zip , any help would be very much appreciated as i did love the ability to stream and really miss it now.
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(162.6 KiB) Downloaded 411 times
abre

Post by abre »

infidel wrote: Which addons do you have installed in xbmc? A directory listing of C:\XBMC\addons\ would be good if possible.
There are:
metadata.album.universal, metadata.artists.universal, metadata.common.amazon.de, metadata.common.hdtrailers.net, metadata.common.htbackdrops.com, metadata.common.theaudiodb.com, metadata.common.themoviedb.org, metadata.musicvideos.theaudiodb.com, metadata.themoviedb.org, metadata.tvdb.com, packages, plugin.video.weeb.tv, script.module.addon.common, script.module.simplejson, script.module.urlresolver, script.torrent-tv.ru, weather.wunderground.
r2obd

Post by r2obd »

Hi Thanks for the reply, hope you can help .. I have attached the screen shot of installed addons.
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (259.36 KiB) Viewed 10754 times
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

abre wrote:plugin.video.weeb.tv
This is your only addon and it's working for me. I'm not sure why it's not showing up in your jumpy folder, since the logs are "normal" and jumpy is seeing everything else in C:\XBMC\addons. 2 things to check and report back please:
  • install the youtube addon (Videos >> Addons >> Get More... >> YouTube).
  • verify that weeb.tv is working for you in XBMC itself.
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

r2obd wrote: can't play any content from jumpy at all can you help please , i been trying icefilms plugin
Hi, firstly please don't double post so we can keep things in good shape around here :).
  • Is Icefilms working for you in xbmc itself? The error you're getting seems to indicate a bad install. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it in xbmc. I should mention that even when it's working:
    • many icefilms links require solving a captcha, which you can't do in jumpy since there's no gui.
    • you will need to add this setting to jumpy.conf to be able to use the links that work:

resolve_at_playback = false
  • What about your other addons, are they working? If not, please verify whether they're working in xbmc also.
abre

Post by abre »

infidel wrote: This is your only addon and it's working for me. I'm not sure why it's not showing up in your jumpy folder, since the logs are "normal" and jumpy is seeing everything else in C:\XBMC\addons. 2 things to check and report back please:
  • install the youtube addon (Videos >> Addons >> Get More... >> YouTube).
  • verify that weeb.tv is working for you in XBMC itself.
Wow. I've just installed the youtube addon and now it's working :) Weeb.tv and the youtube have shown up in my jumpy folder and now I can play something :) Weeb.tv was working in xbmb itself before. Now I wonder why my second addon isn't showing up there, i mean 'torrent-tv.ru'. It's working in xbmc....

Anyway, thank you for your help infidel :)