Jumpy Plugin (26 October 2016)

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
paulinacio1991

Re: Jumpy Plugin (24 January 2014)

Post by paulinacio1991 »

I'm having a lot of issue with the Jumpy plugin with XBMC!! A lot of XBMC addons no longer load up for me or I need to reload load UMS to access Video Addons that would't load... and when I get them to load they sometimes won't play the video from Video Addons such as 1channel "gives the error no input stream" but restarting UMS sometimes fixes this. Any idea what the problem could be?? Also, is there a way to get Trakt.tv to work with UMS?? its works on XBMC but it seems it doesn't work when playing tvs and movies from UMS Jumpy Plugin from XBMC =/ Thanks =) Edit: I added a attachment... I couldn't get iStream XBMC Addons to load or the movie "the nut job" from XBMC 1channel addon to load and I tried multiple links!! it work fine on XBMC but most of the time i have to keep re starting UMS to get the video stream to load
Attachments
UMS Debug Log.txt
(27.8 KiB) Downloaded 489 times
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

paulinacio1991 wrote:Any idea what the problem could be??... Edit: I added a attachment...
Hi, not enough info in the log. Please
paulinacio1991

Post by paulinacio1991 »

infidel wrote:
paulinacio1991 wrote:Any idea what the problem could be??... Edit: I added a attachment...
Hi, not enough info in the log. Please

Oops, my bad on the "trace" log. I first went into 1channel and tried to play The Nut Job but none of the streams worked and I checked on XBMC and they worked fine... I tried accessing iStream and Simply Player but no content showed for iStream and Simply Player didn't show the movies but showed the folders before it. I also tempted to access Veetle which is to watch live tv and sometimes it will load the stream but give an error soon after =/ Any help would be much appreciated :D
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(232.47 KiB) Downloaded 500 times
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

paulinacio1991 wrote:I went into 1channel... iStream and Simply Player... Veetle will load the stream but give an error soon after
Congratulations, you found a bunch of bugs :). Try the update below, and please note:
  • 1channel: should be ok now.
  • Simply Player and Veetle: also open jumpy.conf using the button on the gui, add this setting and restart:

Code: Select all

resolve_at_playback=false
  • iStream: I haven't checked it yet.
xbmc-dev-140406.zip
Unzip to plugins/jumpy/
(21.07 KiB) Downloaded 606 times
paulinacio1991

Post by paulinacio1991 »

infidel wrote:
paulinacio1991 wrote:I went into 1channel... iStream and Simply Player... Veetle will load the stream but give an error soon after
Congratulations, you found a bunch of bugs :). Try the update below, and please note:
  • 1channel: should be ok now.
  • Simply Player and Veetle: also open jumpy.conf using the button on the gui, add this setting and restart:

Code: Select all

resolve_at_playback=false
  • iStream: I haven't checked it yet.
xbmc-dev-140406.zip
you are the man Infidel XD Works like a charm now.. Thanks a bunch!! I havn't checked iStream to see if it works yet since I re installed XBMC and have yet to re install it but all the other Addons I had issues with seem to work great :D THANKS

Edit: I was wonder if it would be possible to get Trakt.tv to work with UMS? I have it working on XBMC but it doesn't seem to work when streaming movies and TV Shows from UMS. I would love for it to be compatible :D
DualC

Post by DualC »

Hi all..

I use the latest ums + jumpy plugin to see some channels from xbmc ... and it works good, .. but now to my problem.

I trie to install the "net.rieter.xot.repository-1.0.4.zip" into xbmc to get the swedish channels it's offer..

But after i restart ums, jumpy complains about it cant import the plugin, .... does anybody tried the plugin as well and got the same problem?

/M
paulinacio1991

Post by paulinacio1991 »

DualC wrote:Hi all..

I use the latest ums + jumpy plugin to see some channels from xbmc ... and it works good, .. but now to my problem.

I trie to install the "net.rieter.xot.repository-1.0.4.zip" into xbmc to get the swedish channels it's offer..

But after i restart ums, jumpy complains about it cant import the plugin, .... does anybody tried the plugin as well and got the same problem?

/M
Did you install the addons with the Repsitory "net.rieter.xot.repository-1.0.4.zip"?? Go to Settings in XBMC, Addons, Get addons and look for the "net.rieter.xot.repository-1.0.4.zip" Repository and install any addons for it.
Give me the names of the addons or where to download the repository and I can test it out for you ;)
DualC

Post by DualC »

Yes, i did use the repsitory, and it installed all the "things" for me.

But after i have installed it .. it' says somthing about "Import Error" in the jumpy log, .. so i guess jumpy cant handle .. the plugin .. :/

Anyway .. here is the page how to download an install the plugin..

http://www.rieter.net/content/xot/troub ... g/install/

Have it a try and see if u or some other have any succes.

/M
paulinacio1991

Post by paulinacio1991 »

DualC wrote: http://www.rieter.net/content/xot/troub ... g/install/

Have it a try and see if u or some other have any succes.

/M
Strange... I installed the Repository and Jumpy would no longer show any other Video Addons =/ I had to removed Addons that came with the Repository and manually delete all folders in "C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons that had the following name "net.rieter.xot..." :? Perhaps @Infidel might know what is causing this!! I know iStream is also incompatible with Jumpy but it doesn't completely mess/break with Jumpy =/ Perhaps the VIdeo addon "Mashup" will have Swedish Channels
DualC

Post by DualC »

Hi again..

Same error as for me whan.. :/

UMS 's Channel plugin support some of the swedish channels but not all, .. XOT plugin supports more.. and whey also seems to work perfekt.. most of the time.

So i only tried to se if.. i was able to get it to work, .. but jumpy seems not glad to start it up. :)

Yeah, hope Infidel have some ideas. :)

I will look Mashup ... up as well, .. saw somwhere it doesent have any support of swedish channels any more.. but i will anyway give it a try...

/M