You can download it from the front page.
This release is great for FFmpeg users, as it marks the first time the engine has been stable for everyday use. As it is now, it is much more reliable for audio sync than any of our other engines, so I really recommend using it for your non-subtitled videos (I do). It is also much faster than MEncoder.
Over the next few releases, we will be giving FFmpeg most of the current MEncoder functionality, with the eventual goal of using it as the default engine for most things.Changes since 1.5.1:
Upgrade Notes:For versions prior to 1.5.0:
- Temporarily rolled back MPlayer/MEncoder to SB37, which fixes DVD support
- Updated FFmpeg to SB2, which fixes seeking bugs
- Plugin Installer:
- Added Description column
- Added "run as administrator" reminder for Windows 7 and Vista users
- Installation progress window is centered
- Disabled manual row-editing
- Customised the column widths so all text is visible
- Removed deprecated part of Russian translation
It is recommended to delete your UMS.conf file prior to installing this version. For Windows users it is in ProgramData/UMS/.For all versions:
It is recommended (but usually not necessary) to uninstall the older version before installing the new one.Thanks:
The PMS developers.
glebb for building the OS X version.