You can download it from the front page.
This release fixes the bug where the audio gets stretched after the episode recap on some videos, adds DTS support to the FFmpeg engine, adds support for UPC Horizon, and more (see changelog below)Changes since 1.5.2:
Upgrade Notes:For versions prior to 1.5.0:
- MEncoder and tsMuxeR no longer produce stretched audio with some videos
- Improved handling of initialization errors
- Updated h2 database to 1.3.168 (thanks, valib!)
- Changed audio/subtitle defaults to accept anything
- We no longer display language options in the transcode folder for engines that don't accept them
- Renamed the FFmpeg/AviSynth engine to AviSynth/FFmpeg
- The AviSynth/FFmpeg engine works again
- Added DTS output support
- Video quality settings fixed
- Now respects the "remux AC-3" setting instead of always remuxing AC-3
- Added support for Samsung SMT-G7400 (UPC Horizon)
- Made English language settings more accurate
- Updated Chinese Traditional translation (thanks, mcc!)
It is recommended to delete your UMS.conf file prior to installing this version. For Windows users it is in ProgramData/UMS/.For all versions:
It is recommended (but usually not necessary) to uninstall the older version before installing the new one.Thanks:
The PMS developers.
glebb for building the OS X version.