You can download it from the front page.
This release makes libraries and files load faster, improves subtitle support, adds 2 new renderers and more!Note: This release requires Java 7 to be installed. It will not run on Java 6.Changes since 2.5.0:
Upgrade Notes:For versions prior to 1.5.0:
- Improved subtitle support on non-PS3 renderers
- Made library/file loading faster
- Fixed 24-bit flac support with tsMuxeR
- Stopped using 2 database locations for media caching on Windows
- Allow library scanning to be stopped
- Library scanning interface improvements
- Added support for Sony Home Theatre systems
- Added support for Onkyo TX-NR717
- Improved Samsung AllShare compatibility
It is recommended to delete your UMS.conf file prior to installing this version. For Windows users you can choose the "clean install" option while installing instead.For all versions:
It is recommended (but usually not necessary) to uninstall the older version before installing the new one.