UMS settings do not save Win 10

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
vrtclhykr

UMS settings do not save Win 10

Post by vrtclhykr »

Hello community. Very long time user of PS3 Media server. It has been my streamer of choice for years because of DTS mkv. Just noticed today that UMS is the continued product.
I installed UMS today. Most of the same settings as PS3 was. I see and have read on the forum that saves are no longer manual but the 'restart server' goes red upon change. However, the changes do not get saved when I press restart. If I quit after, I start from scratch. I first tried newest Beta then the release and have same issue with both.
Nadahar

Re: UMS settings do not save Win 10

Post by Nadahar »

If your changes aren't saved, there's something wrong with your profile folder. Since there is no log file I don't know what platform you use or how you start UMS, but it would normally mean that the profile folder used isn't available or writeable.
lcquerido

Post by lcquerido »

Same problem here. How to save settings? Or, how to generate a log tha show this problem? Thank's.
EnumOlive

Post by EnumOlive »

Hi

To help with investigation please create and attach the debug information as described in the Problem Reporting Guidelines