picture problem

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
Vitalii

Re: picture problem

Post by Vitalii »

Sami32 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:29 am @Vitalii
Sami32 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:31 am I guess that you have that issue only for a specific renderer ? which one ?
Thanks, that helped to see that you are having pictures size display issue with your Samsung LE40D550 renderer.

1) Do XBMC, VLC, WMP...display them correctly ?

2) What is the original resolution of BUS.jpg ?
As i don't see that you've reproduced your issue into your log...we miss all the informations, AFAIU.

EDIT: Could you try to disable all the renderers except the Samsung CD, from the GUI General Configuration tab, and add this line into your UMS.conf in your profile repository ?

Code: Select all

chromecast_extension = false
Just for eliminate possible interferrence between renderers.
1) vlc show all images normaly
2) image size is 1024*731 ( i have resized in both ways and it did not help)
3)i have added

chromecast_extension = false
and it doesnt help
Sami32

Post by Sami32 »

@Vitalii
Ok, thanks. So you've only that issue with your Samsung renderer.

So, if i understood you correctly, when you resize or use original pictures with a resolution of 1920x1080 or more, the picture display is still not fully using your Samsung renderer full screen, is that correct ?
EDIT: Could you try to disable all the renderers except the Samsung CD, from the GUI General Configuration tab, and add this line into your UMS.conf in your profile repository ?
From the UMS' GUI, go in the "General Configuration" tab, click on "Select renderers" then deselect them all, and then only select +Samsung --> C/D series.
Then restart UMS and test the pictures display on your Samsung a new time.

After that, consider follow the steps explained above your first post, and post a full TRACE log AFTER having reproduced your issue, or we cannot see what happen neither help you...
Vitalii

Post by Vitalii »

Sami32 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:55 am @Vitalii
Ok, thanks. So you've only that issue with your Samsung renderer.

So, if i understood you correctly, when you resize or use original pictures with a resolution of 1920x1080 or more, the picture display is still not fully using your Samsung renderer full screen, is that correct ?
From the UMS' GUI, go in the "General Configuration" tab, click on "Select renderers" then deselect them all, and then only select +Samsung --> C/D series.
Then restart UMS and test the pictures display on your Samsung a new time.

After that, consider follow the steps explained above your first post, and post a full TRACE log AFTER having reproduced your issue, or we cannot see what happen neither help you...
I did what you told, and this didn`t help.

Link for Logs:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qi6xB ... jGXDUe5Vl4
Nadahar

Post by Nadahar »

Your log files are useless to us as you didn't follow the procedure described. You have to restart in "Trace" mode before reproducing the problem (that is, viewing some of those pictures) when creating the log. Also, please let us know the exact filename of at least one image with this problem that has a large enough resolution that it should fill your TV screen.
Vitalii

Post by Vitalii »

I did it and send logs last time. Now i made it again.

I deselected all renders, and after that selected only Samsung C/D render. Restart UMS. And result is the same.

Link on log : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Bsnr1 ... lqji7CtpPb
Nadahar

Post by Nadahar »

@Vitali You logs aren't TRACE logs. You have to follow the instructions and select "Restart in TRACE mode" before capturing the log.
Vitalii

Post by Vitalii »

Nadahar wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:39 am @Vitali You logs aren't TRACE logs. You have to follow the instructions and select "Restart in TRACE mode" before capturing the log.
OOOPS!!!! Sorry.

i have restarted in TRACE mode and get all logs
link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Tigje ... VSJthj5fch
valib
Developer

Post by valib »

Vitalii wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:40 pm
Nadahar wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:39 am @Vitali You logs aren't TRACE logs. You have to follow the instructions and select "Restart in TRACE mode" before capturing the log.
OOOPS!!!! Sorry.

You made a mistake when you add '[code']chromecast_extension = false'[/code'] to UMS.conf but you have to add only "chromecast_extension = false" without quotes. Better remove the added line and find in the UMS.conf the

chromecast_extension = 
at the line 240 and add

false
Next problem is that your TV was not recognized when you made a log. Have you ever tried to browse folders and show pictures?
Vitalii

Post by Vitalii »

valib wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:28 am
Vitalii wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:40 pm
OOOPS!!!! Sorry.

You made a mistake when you add '[code']chromecast_extension = false'[/code'] to UMS.conf but you have to add only "chromecast_extension = false" without quotes. Better remove the added line and find in the UMS.conf the

chromecast_extension = 
at the line 240 and add

false
Next problem is that your TV was not recognized when you made a log. Have you ever tried to browse folders and show pictures?
i founded and changed chromecast_extension to false and restart server, and it didn't help
every time i browse folder and select pictures.
Vitalii

Post by Vitalii »

What do you mean : "Have you ever tried to browse folders and show pictures?"?