Suddenly stopped working?

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
somelunarian

Suddenly stopped working?

Post by somelunarian »

I'm using it on mac and trying to connect to my ps4, it was working perfectly fine earlier but now it no longer works, i didn't change any settings or tinker with anything so idk why it isnt working.
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(26.91 KiB) Downloaded 270 times
Nadahar

Re: Suddenly stopped working?

Post by Nadahar »

You have to tell us more, I can't see anything wrong in your log although I can't see any communication with anything but Google Chrome either. It might be a network/firewall problem. I see that you have a custom renderer configuration tied to an IP address in "/Users/jamessmith/Library/Application Support/UMS/renderers/PlayStation4-192.168.0.13.conf". That might not be a very good idea if you renderer gets a new IP address, but it doesn't explain why there's no communication at all.

Have you done any changes to your network (new router etc) lately or installed system updates or other software that might have enabled a firewall on the computer running UMS? If so, I'd start there.
somelunarian

Re: Suddenly stopped working?

Post by somelunarian »

I haven't installed or uninstalled anything since it last worked,
I'm now getting a "Port Blocked, Change it in the general configuration tab." error after i removed the ip address custom configuration