Framerate dropped to unwatchable level

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
Brutal1ty512

Framerate dropped to unwatchable level

Post by Brutal1ty512 »

Despite that my history with UMS/PS4 is a constant struggle with errors that I cannot understand, I still think it's the best. So... Before my only problem was necessity to "jump start" practically any file. First few tries it's "cannot play the file", and then it suddenly run smoothly. Unless it doesnt need to transcode subtitles. Then it runs perfectlyon first try. This problem existed in all latest versions of UMS. Now i just can't watch anything, because now file is taking a very long time to start and then plays with 1-2 frames per second at best. Regardless of subtitle availability. I din not tinker with any setting and tried 6.7.4, 7.0.0 rc1, and now 6.7.5 SNAPSHOT with clean install. Problem still exist. Here is my debug file with "jump start" and "low fps" bugs.
P.S. As mentioned somwhere here, problem can be on the side of PS4, since Sony updates console regularly. Yes, there was an update recently, but I cant clearly remember if "low fps" bug appeared before or after.
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(132.97 KiB) Downloaded 388 times