[Solved] UMS 7.0 - Cannot hide virtual folders

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
Mirkissimo92

[Solved] UMS 7.0 - Cannot hide virtual folders

Post by Mirkissimo92 »

Hi everyone,

I have recently updated my UMS to the latest version (7.0). Before this version the only virtual folder that was displayed on my TV when using UMS was the "Web" folder, which I could hide easily by deleting some files in the Program Data. Now after this last update I see a lot more virtual folders in addition to my media folders, such as "recently played", "live subtitles", "transcode" ecc. In the program options under "virtual folders" I have checked all the "Hide XXX folder" options (see attachment - "nascondi cartella" is "hide folder" in Italian) but it doesn't work and I still see all those folders. How can I hide this virtual folders?
Thank you very much in advance
Mirko
Attachments
Cattura.JPG
Cattura.JPG (43.61 KiB) Viewed 5402 times
valib
Developer

Re: UMS 7.0 - Cannot hide virtual folders

Post by valib »

Did you restart the UMS after this setting?
Mirkissimo92

Post by Mirkissimo92 »

Yes, of course. I've also tried to completely unistall the programm and install it again, but I still have this problem
valib
Developer

Post by valib »

I found the problem. It is in the Italian translation. In version 7.0 the logic was changed form "Hide" to "Show" so it should be "Visualizza la cartella". It should be changed in the https://crowdin.com/translate/universal ... /1/enus-it and if you want you can help us and you can check if also other translation are correct and change them there. It will be included in the next release.
Mirkissimo92

Re: [Solved] UMS 7.0 - Cannot hide virtual folders

Post by Mirkissimo92 »

Thank you very much! Now it works! I'll check if other translations are wrong and report them in case ;)