Playlist Access Denied when using Onkyo Controller

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
ShanPope

Playlist Access Denied when using Onkyo Controller

Post by ShanPope »

Greeting..

First time UMS user here. I've spent the last few days setting up the server to point to my music collection and getting my playlists sorted and working. I've mostly managed to get things going just still need to update some of my playlists to match what I have on my Ipod.

I'm mostly setting this up so that my wife can have access to the music collection through our Onkyo TX-NR676 receiver. However I've run into a strange isssue. When I select "All Audio Playlists" through the Onkyo Controller app it gives me an "Access denied by server". I have no problem accessing the other folders ( Artist, Artist/Album ), etc.

I am also able to access the Audio playlists through other devices like the Hi-Fi Cast app on my android and my Samsung TV. Although for some stupid reason it likes to "sort" a playlist. Which has got to be one of the stupidest thing ever. A shame because it displays the album art I setup and everything.

Anyways back on the subject. Any ideas on why my Onkyo App is getting the error? I see no error in the UMS log.

Thanks

Added trace log..
ums_dbg.zip
(1.76 MiB) Downloaded 370 times