impossible access

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Re: impossible access

Post by SubJunk »

Can you please give us logs from 7.4.0 so we can see what has changed for you?
jps92

Post by jps92 »

Here it is
Attachments
debug.log
(3.51 MiB) Downloaded 419 times
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

It looks like we might have broken the "Defer to MEncoder for problematic subtitles" functionality in a recent release, can you please confirm that is the problem by choosing MEncoder manually in the #--TRANSCODE--# folder for "Captain America, Le Soldat De L'Hiver"?
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

Also it would be more useful if the logs were using TRACE mode, since yours are using DEBUG mode we miss out on some information
jps92

Post by jps92 »

When i'm choosing MEncoder manually in the #--TRANSCODE--# folder it works.
Attachments
debug.log.zip
(285.47 KiB) Downloaded 408 times
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

jps92 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:07 am With the v7.5.0 it doesn't work but with the v7.4.0 it works without adding "TranscodeExtensions = ..."
Oh gawd knows what was change between that version and later ones in the code then as that has the exact same Sony-BraviaEX.conf.......... Very weird would need detailed logs from you on version that works fine for you IE (7.4.0) and versions (7.5 and up) which do not for devs to track down what they had done since 7.4.0 which broke things in your instance. Hopefully they will track it down or its is already fixed in the latest release.
jps92

Post by jps92 »

Strangely I have no more problem logging out as "unable to access the server. Please try again " so much better! Now I see all avi and mp4 files if I use valib's file (I did not realize that I did not see them) :

"Re: AVI files not listed on BRAVIA KDL-32EX700

Post by valib » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:38 pm
@Paradox can you try this?

Sony-BraviaEX.conf
(1.59 KiB) Downloaded 29 times"

I guess it's the good file (I keep it warm). Thank you valib. And now if I select in the menu Transcoding setting - Video files engines - Mencoder Video in first position all is well, no more issues. Before I chose Mencoder Video in first position the videos were cropped or not displayed.

I wish you a merry christmas. See you.