Samsung MU6120 issue

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
bertie123

Samsung MU6120 issue

Post by bertie123 »

Since any version after 7.4.0 i have been unable to transcode any files using ffmpeg etc on my samsung TV nothing has changed other than the version of UMS.

I have tried every version after 7.4.0 and none work always get "check network connection" or "an error has occured" skip or stop.

i have attached my log using version 7.7.1 the main error it is giving me is "Process "C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server\win32\ffmpeg64.exe" has a return code of 1! Maybe an error occurred... check the log file"

i also recieve this error with mencoder and pretty much every transcoder says "an error has occured" skip or stop." but prints no error in the UMS log

Thank you for any help and please don't hesitate to ask for any other info that might help get this resolved.
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(291.73 KiB) Downloaded 356 times
bertie123

Re: Samsung MU6120 issue

Post by bertie123 »

upon further testing i can see 7.4.0 uses "Samsung-NotCD.conf" where as every version after uses "Samsung-UHD.conf"

I have Disabled "LED-UHD" in my renderers and that has since fixed the issue not sure if this is something that can be fixed in a later version? i assume something in the UHD conf is not supported by my tv

i am still getting the error "Process "C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server\win32\ffmpeg64.exe" has a return code of 1! Maybe an error occurred... check the log file"

But i think that is related to subtitles there is a second one that lets me use subtitles with no issues so im not that bothered
dusabogdan

Re: Samsung MU6120 issue

Post by dusabogdan »

Hi,
I have the same error on a Samsung 49MU6202.