Streaming suddenly stopped working

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
R9deLima

Re: Streaming suddenly stopped working

Post by R9deLima »

infidel wrote:EDIT: Before you delete everything for good, can you test to see if urlresolver 2.2.0 fares any better if you (temporarily):
remove/rename the t0mm0 symlink.
install script.module.t0mm0.common.
Nothing changed. Maybe this will improve on the next urlresolver version.

infidel wrote:You seem to be living in the past mostly
lol...It's definitely not by choice. I don't want to live in the past :( Any new updates that come out I test. The buffer issue started on UMS 3.0.0 alpha 2 and no one identified the changes from alpha 1 one which works so I'm stuck with that. This urlresolver issue hopefully will fix its self with the next releases. If there's anything else you'd like me to try let me know. If not, the older urlresolver version works fine and I will test again when the next comes out. Once again, I can't thank you enough for your time and patience.
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

R9deLima wrote:Nothing changed.
I'm assuming this means "it didn't solve the issue" (and not "everything still works" :)).
R9deLima wrote:The buffer issue started on UMS 3.0.0 alpha 2 and no one identified the changes from alpha 1 one which works so I'm stuck with that.
I've reproduced this but not consistently. Still not sure what the critical issue is, alas.
R9deLima

Post by R9deLima »

infidel wrote:I'm assuming this means "it didn't solve the issue" (and not "everything still works" :) ).
No. It didn't solve the issue. Everything runs fine with the previous version so I'm good with that. But I will keep trying the latest versions and updates of everything so that I don't fall too far behind :D If I need any help with anything else I'll reach out, but I should be good to go. Through your help I'm understanding more and more on how this stuff works. Hopefully I haven't been too much of a hassle. Thanks infidel!