problems with ums and smart tv

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
ays

Re: problems with ums and smart tv

Post by ays »

The only difference I have compared to your screenshots is I only have 4 CPU threads and UMS reports that it seems I have 4. Everything else is identical.
DeFlanko

Post by DeFlanko »

Can you re-upload the Log files (out from dropbox and into the forum attach file system -- dropbox is blocked at work lol)
ays

Post by ays »

I tried to attach the zip file but the same thing happened as before. (kicked out to the sign in screen and doesn't even upload the message). This is strange as I have been able to attach files to other forums, seed torrents etc. Any ideas how I can get this to work?
Hipaforalkus

Post by Hipaforalkus »

Hi! I am allso using TCL smart tv but I cant even found where the UMS is streaming. I'm allso using UMS on my PS4 and it works fine but wouldlike to use it on TV since UMS recognize it. Could i get some help from you guys. Do I need to install some app on TV to watch it?
Nadahar

Post by Nadahar »

This thread is from 2014, so I doubt the original posters are around to answer. If UMS detects your TV, the TV is probably already running UPnP AV/DLNA. To figure out how to access it, look for UPnP or DLNA in the TV user manual.