Channels plugin playback

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
mblade

Channels plugin playback

Post by mblade »

Hey guys having a bit of trouble getting anything to play on channels plugin tried to look at the log file and it not there and yes I have debug set to true before you suggest that :-) . I am getting this error in my debug log :Universal Media Server\win32\ffmpeg.exe has a return code of 1! Maybe an error occurred... check the log file. No matter which site or version of the video I pick I get the error MSG of unable to play file on ps3. At the point I am at a loss I'm sure its something simple I am missing attaching a copy of what logs i have any input will be greatly appreciated.

ums_dbg.zip
(14.67 KiB) Downloaded 538 times
pmsencoder.log
(7.7 KiB) Downloaded 514 times
SharkHunter
Developer

Re: Channels plugin playback

Post by SharkHunter »

Hi I'm missing the channles.log log file. PLs upload it.
We reject: kings, presidents and voting.
We believe in: rough consensus and running code.
mblade

Post by mblade »

That's one of my problems shark is that the channels will not log changed to true in config and tried the GUI neither option worked. Do I just need to try a clean install?
mblade

Post by mblade »

mblade wrote:That's one of my problems shark is that the channels will not log changed to true in config and tried the GUI neither option worked. Do I just need to try a clean install?
Went ahead and did fresh install able to get channel log now and can get Youtube and some videos mostly stuff from veeHD inside of Navi_X but several others still end in error only channel i can seem to get working is navi_x . others such as channel1 and icefilms most of the time I get nothing in folders except add to favorites check. here are new logs let me know what you think.
ums_dbg.zip
(43.92 KiB) Downloaded 514 times
petter.oj.norman

Post by petter.oj.norman »

Hi!

I also have trouble playing online content.
Some German stuff works, and YouTube. But I can't get SVT Play to work.

Code: Select all

"mencoder.exe has a return code of 1! Maybe an error occurred."
Attachments
debug.log
(25.14 KiB) Downloaded 492 times
mblade

Post by mblade »

Petter I know how you feel try. Navix channel I have had some luck there but like you I am still getting error code of 1 on most things. I am going to keep messing with it and doing some research will let you know if I come up with anything.
SharkHunter
Developer

Post by SharkHunter »

petter.oj.norman - there seems to be have been som obscure mix up that makes svtplay use mencoder (it shouldn't do that). I'll look into it later.

mblade -

navix proc line error 'PID not found
inicates some error in teh NaviX script. This paritcular one tries to watch CBS wich normally geoblocks your IP address if your from outside the US. Try NBC (normally works).
petter.oj.norman

SharkHunter wrote:petter.oj.norman - there seems to be have been som obscure mix up that makes svtplay use mencoder (it shouldn't do that). I'll look into it later.
Maybe the mix up is because I myself pointed out a separate install of RTMPDump for Sopcast path and PPLive path (as the instruction of older versions).
The clean install didn't have any pathes set.
Without a set path for those I instead get another error. Wich I will remeber was that

Process cmd.exe has a return code of 255! Maybe an error occured
I tried to unistall and remove all files from install directory and make a clean install again. But still my old path to RTMPDump is there.
I now have pointet out those pathes to ""[full path]\extras\bin\rtmpdump.exe". And now I do get the

Process cmd.exe has a return code of 255! Maybe an error occured
Attachments
debug.log
(27.17 KiB) Downloaded 475 times
SharkHunter
Developer

Post by SharkHunter »

petter.oj.norman - No you have probably done nothing wrong, however you got Channel 1.90. Upgrade to 1.91and then it should work better. The upgradeinig vi the plugin installer in the gui is not working 100 % so do it the olc fashion way. That is:
1) remove the tv_plug file from plugins.
2) Download this https://github.com/downloads/SharkHunte ... ug_191.jar to plugins
3) Restart UMS and off you go...
petter.oj.norman

No, it still doesn't work.
Replaced the plugin to tv_plug_191.jar
Retarted.
I still get Process cmd.exe has a return code of 255!
Attachments
debug.log
(25.54 KiB) Downloaded 487 times