Help solving behavior "1 duplicate frame(s)!" DVD ISO-update

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
thrakazog

Help solving behavior "1 duplicate frame(s)!" DVD ISO-update

Post by thrakazog »

I have installed several versions of UMS from 3.x to the current 4.2

From a complete fresh install to numerous efforts tweaking the configuration, I am not able to stop mencoder from inserting multiple duplicate frames every second. It really makes it difficult on the eyes to watch an ISO DVD to have these frames which are added to keep the audio and video in sync.

There was one version of 3.x (for which I have since forgotten the version #) but the solution was to enable the option on TsMuxeR "Mux all audio tracks" which eliminated the behavior of duplicate frames being added. I have not since been able to get any version of UMS to play any of my DVD ISO files since.

DEBUG 2014-10-18 01:43:12.539 [mencoder.exe-100-2] 1 duplicate frame(s)!

Is there anyone else that experiences this issue?

---------------
Edited:
I'm terribly sorry for not observing the problem reporting guidelines when originally posting this. I've attached the zip file containing the trace level output in the debug log. I deleted the UMS.conf file and then reconfigure UMS to the most basic settings, the rest I assume are default values if they are not specified.

Of course any assistance is greatly appreciated! and thank you in advance!
Attachments
UMS.conf
this is the default conf file automatically generated if the previous one is deleted.
(407 Bytes) Downloaded 377 times
debug-2014-10-21.zip
"1 duplicate frame(s)!" found about 2/3 way through the file...
(112.97 KiB) Downloaded 377 times