chapters issue

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
louis54000

chapters issue

Post by louis54000 »

Hi,
I got 2 issues here : I was watching a movie (40GB Remux file, UMS set on keyint=5:vqscale=1:vqmin=1 and 16 for H.264, around 40mbps, FFMPEG). Everything was fine until one and a half hour in the mouvie it suttered and then I got 1 sec A/V desync (1st problem. unfortunalty I couldn't retrieve the debug file. Original file has no issues in VLC).
So I closed the file and tried to resume but it went on the wrong language/subs. So I went in transcode, chapters and went in >> 01:30:00.00 {Audio: DTS/English (Surround 5.1)} {Sous-titre : PGS/French ()}. (FFMPEG) It loads a bit on the TV then showes "pause", no image or network activity. I tried the same in MENCODER, got the wrong language and a picture full of artifacts.
I attached the log where I tried to resume the movie after having restarted UMS.
I'm on Windows 8.1, Java 8, i7 3770k, 16GB or RAM (3GB free), and on a Wired network (link at 100mbps w/ TV).
Please help me out here, I couldn't watch a movie with UMS these last days because it eventually crashes (last time I got "unable to connect to server" error after a few minutes, I had to do a clean install). I never got a problem in month, until I upgraded to 5.0.x (I was on 2.1.2).
I can't understand why it runs fine for 90 minutes and crashes !

Thank you for your help and advises.

Louis
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(94.44 KiB) Downloaded 361 times
louis54000

Re: chapters issue

Post by louis54000 »

Well I rolled back to 2.1.2 and everything seems to work perfect (chapetes, A/V, subs). I guess I'll stick with it !