Can't play videos on PS3 after 5.1.1

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
mschumacher69

Can't play videos on PS3 after 5.1.1

Post by mschumacher69 »

I'm getting "The data is corrupted" when trying to play videos on the PS3 after upgrading to 5.1.1.

I attached the debug files as requested.

Edit: I downgraded to 5.1.0 and it works fine, so there seems to be a problem with 5.1.1...
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(36.56 KiB) Downloaded 400 times
Last edited by mschumacher69 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
radamo

Re: Can't play files on PS3 after 5.1.1

Post by radamo »

I just wanted to state that my PS3 plays my music (all apple lossless) and is showing my images again (jpg's) without issue. Have not tried any videos yet. Maybe you should try a clean install and see if that helps.
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Re: Can't play videos on PS3 after 5.1.1

Post by SubJunk »

I just tested files on my PS3 and they worked same as always. I do see an error listed in your logs, but unfortunately you changed the debug level to TRACE after starting to play the file. Please change it to trace as soon as you start the program, then reproduce the problem, then post the logs :)
mschumacher69

Post by mschumacher69 »

SubJunk wrote:I just tested files on my PS3 and they worked same as always. I do see an error listed in your logs, but unfortunately you changed the debug level to TRACE after starting to play the file. Please change it to trace as soon as you start the program, then reproduce the problem, then post the logs :)
Thanks, will do after I get back home. I'm currently traveling for a week.
mschumacher69

Post by mschumacher69 »

OK so I updated to 5.1.2 and everything seems to be working fine now...