Caught exception Java error on 360

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
tMH

Caught exception Java error on 360

Post by tMH »

Code: Select all

INFO  2012-06-07 23:05:58.589 [New I/O server worker #1-8] Starting transcode/remux of [A-Destiny]_Toriko_-_59_(848x480_h264_AAC)_[C7360574].mkv
DEBUG 2012-06-07 23:05:58.714 [New I/O server worker #1-8] Caught exception
java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
	at net.pms.encoders.MEncoderVideo.launchTranscode(MEncoderVideo.java:1876) ~[ums.jar:na]
	at net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource.getInputStream(DLNAResource.java:1537) ~[ums.jar:na]
	at net.pms.network.RequestV2.answer(RequestV2.java:313) ~[ums.jar:na]
	at net.pms.network.RequestHandlerV2.writeResponse(RequestHandlerV2.java:306) ~[ums.jar:na]
	at net.pms.network.RequestHandlerV2.messageReceived(RequestHandlerV2.java:269) ~[ums.jar:na]
	at org.jboss.netty.handler.stream.ChunkedWriteHandler.handleUpstream(ChunkedWriteHandler.java:148) ~[ums.jar:na]
	at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.http.HttpChunkAggregator.messageReceived(HttpChunkAggregator.java:116) ~[ums.jar:na]
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:302) ~[ums.jar:na]
	at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.unfoldAndfireMessageReceived(ReplayingDecoder.java:522) ~[ums.jar:na]
	at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.callDecode(ReplayingDecoder.java:506) ~[ums.jar:na]
	at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.messageReceived(ReplayingDecoder.java:443) ~[ums.jar:na]
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:274) ~[ums.jar:na]
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:261) ~[ums.jar:na]
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.read(NioWorker.java:349) ~[ums.jar:na]
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.processSelectedKeys(NioWorker.java:280) ~[ums.jar:na]
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.run(NioWorker.java:200) ~[ums.jar:na]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_03]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_03]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_03]
I get that on any mkv I try to play on my 360. I just installed UMS a few minutes ago, any suggestions?
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Re: Caught exception Java error on 360

Post by SubJunk »

Hi tMH, welcome to the forums and program! Thanks for letting us know about this bug. It was caused by the overscan compensation setting.
The fix will be in the next release and here's a build I made for you with the fix so you don't have to wait :)
tMH

Re: Caught exception Java error on 360

Post by tMH »

Thank you!