[SOLVED]UMS 6.2.2 ==> MediaInfo not loading error

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
Sami32

[SOLVED]UMS 6.2.2 ==> MediaInfo not loading error

Post by Sami32 »

Hello,

when i upgraded to the latest version 6.2.2, i discovered that it was not displaying video thumbnails anymore and saw that MediaInfo was not loading (Error --> Invalid memory access) and Java problems in the Trace log; so i tested anteriors version 6.2.1 and saw FFmepg problem (cf. edit 2)

But the 6.2.0 version work just fine, but without working Renderer's GUI panel.
So i hope these logs files will help you understand these problems.
ums_dbg_6.2.1.zip
ums_dbg_6.2.0.zip
ums_dbg_6.2.2.zip
Thank you to the team for this great software :mrgreen:

EDIT : When i saw that MediaInfo 0.7.84 was compiled with MVC 2015 i replaced it with 0.7.83 version, and everything was fine with UMS 6.2.2, no error anymore.
P.S. Before replaced MediaInfo.dll i installed MVC 2015 and upgraded to UMS 6.2.2 but the errors was the same.

EDIT 2 : DEBUG Warning: command [win32/ffmpeg.exe, -protocols] returned -1073741511, that why i didn't get video thumbnails anymore; i can't tell about transcoding since i cannot use it with my very old computer...but this error appear since UMS 5.2.1 version.

EDIT : Solved with the last version of MediaInfo.dll (0.7.85) So it was a MediaInfo dll problem after all.