Error in 6.3.0

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
omgfrost

Error in 6.3.0

Post by omgfrost »

As in the topic "Error in 6.0.0" i'm having the same issue with the latest 6.3.0 version but only in windows server 2008 r2 so far. Java zombie with web interface after UMS has completed its buffering stuff. If you are going to close it and run again you got new javaw.exe for the new instance and the old javaw.exe for the previous instance. The first one won't ever close in any case (i tried all possibile advanced task managers and cmds) even if you log out and login it still sits there. You have just to reboot the machins and it's gone. This is pretty crazy since if you start first instance you won't be able to save settings until every reboot.
Please fix this issue as i guess it's just related with the OS because i'm running same settings with web interface on my windows 10 and everything is fine.
Thank you
PS: Java updated with every kind of latest versions (downloaded from internet explorer and firefox)

EDIT: I found the full command line by expanding columns in task manager and there it is:
omgfrost

Re: Error in 6.3.0

Post by omgfrost »

Bump pls, it's been 3 days no answers and i'm struggling on keep rebooting the machine. Sorry about that
Supermanfan77

Re: Error in 6.3.0

Post by Supermanfan77 »

omgfrost wrote:Bump pls, it's been 3 days no answers and i'm struggling on keep rebooting the machine. Sorry about that
I understand your frustration. But without any logs there isn't anything anyone can do. Post some logs following the forum rules which are at the link at the top of this page highlighted in red.