Wish I can FF and RW and see progress bar

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
iraisok

Wish I can FF and RW and see progress bar

Post by iraisok »

Hi.

Been using KRR for years after realizing how much better it was than WMS. Recently discovered UMS. Wow! The potential is there! I admit to not yet understanding how to use the WEB Interface as I wish but most concerned that while my PC based iso's and other media play wonderfully on both of my DLNA players (Sony BDP S3100 and LG B590) UMS does NOT provide for Fast Forward, Fast Reverse and displaying the progress bar (bottom of screen) on either player. I tried using every control including the 4-way rocker. These function WORK for those players when streaming with KRR and UMS and Mezzmo (another I am registered with that I uninstalled).

PLEASE do not claim this to be a function of the player when as mentioned, works with the other media servers listed. You have a superior product in many ways. Currently using UMS 6.3.0. See no need to get latest for this issue. ... and after reading issues with later versions.

Tell me how I can help YOU solve the problem. Then I'll dig into Web Interface (with your help please).

Tnx,
Ira
Cheers,
Ira