No Content Found - on new Samsung TV

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
skeewiff03

No Content Found - on new Samsung TV

Post by skeewiff03 »

Hello,
I have been using with new issues UMS for along time now. This week I have upgraded my TV from an older Samsung model to the new 2016 KS9000 series. And the problem begins
UMS shows up on TV.
Loads to the shared folders and from there on when trying to access subfolders (e.g movies, music,etc) takes a long time to load and finally comes up with message ' No Content Found'
Trying to go back to main folder it comes up with 'No content found' again and hangs there.
This happens 90% of the times I have tried. I have been lucky to manage to stream and play a couple videos; before going back to the 'no content found message'

There's is no indication in the LOG about any of these 'errors'.
I have also tried unistalling, re-installing, doing clean install and experiment with UMS-6.3.2-Java7 and UMS-6.3.2-Java8
I am on the latest version of Windows 10.

Can anyone suggest any solutions. Thx
UPDATE: Runtime Broker starts consuming all the RAM in the meantime; until I shut down UMS
MyResolve

Re: No Content Found - on new Samsung TV

Post by MyResolve »

I have a 2016 Samsung ku8005 with ums running on windows 10 and have the same issue....anyone know what's happening?
Sami32

Re: No Content Found - on new Samsung TV

Post by Sami32 »

Hello,

Did the forum rules above became optional, invisible ? ...anyone know what's happening ?