Samsung constant disconections

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
fryc

Samsung constant disconections

Post by fryc »

Hello,
After new version of UMS I start getting constant disconection from PC. No clue why is't happening... I'll add my debug zip file. On logs is just saying "Movie name" stop playing.
Someone knows how to fix this problem?
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(659.01 KiB) Downloaded 441 times
fryc

Re: Samsung constant disconections

Post by fryc »

guys no one knows how to fix it ?
Cain0z

Post by Cain0z »

I am also having the same issue.

driving me crazy.

Upgraded to 6.5.2 with Java 8.
On i7 with 8gb Ram.
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(554.05 KiB) Downloaded 437 times
Cain0z

Post by Cain0z »

I think the issue has something to do with

Connection error: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

It is in both files.
Chalkiejim

Post by Chalkiejim »

fryc wrote:Hello,
After new version of UMS I start getting constant disconection from PC. No clue why is't happening... I'll add my debug zip file. On logs is just saying "Movie name" stop playing.
Someone knows how to fix this problem?
I had this problem on my Samsung and LG smart TVs. I had to go into the device manager of pc, open network adapter, right click and properties, click on power management tab, make sure "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power", is unchecked, if it isn't unchecked it then click ok.
This fixed it for me. If you have any more questions just ask.
Cain0z

Post by Cain0z »

Hi,

I am still getting the same errors, even after turning off the power change on the network card.

Same Java issue
20:08:04 DEBUG Connection error: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
20:08:04 DEBUG Premature end, stopping...

Currently pretending that this is my computers way of saying "ad break".

But would prefer not to have this issue.
ultraman

Post by ultraman »

I have a samsung BD-JM57C and pretty much have the same problem... in the logs say... i try to play a movie i looks like it was loading but nothing at all, I go to check out the activity log console screen thing and it says... movie whatever playing and one second after it says movie stops playing. And nothing after that.

This is my 1st time trying the software so no idea if maybe a previous version of the software will work, apparently it does. II modified the samsung 6800 renderer to recognize my B-ray player, since im clueless i really dont know if there is a problem with the little options that are in the renderer or what.
emoolaf

Post by emoolaf »

Had the same disconnect issues on my PS4, I have installed the version UMS-6.5.1-Java7.exe and could watch an entire episode
Before that, it went out every couple minutes