UMS Detects Bubble UPNP, but says it's not recognized.

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
Xanderfell

UMS Detects Bubble UPNP, but says it's not recognized.

Post by Xanderfell »

Hi, I've been using UMS for a while and I love it. I've had no issues with it until just recently. I made no changes to my computer or UMS, but all of a sudden UMS would stop appearing on my BubbleUPNP app. On the UMS Server side in the Detected Media Renderers section under the Status tab it shows that it detects my BubbleUPNP Renderer, it even detected that I'm using it on my Pixel phone and what IP it is. However, in the logs Tab it says this...

07:42:27 INFO Media renderer was not recognized. Possible identifying HTTP headers:User-Agent: Java/1.8.0_111
07:42:27 INFO Media renderer was not recognized. Possible identifying HTTP headers:User-Agent: Java/1.8.0_111
07:42:28 INFO Media renderer was not recognized. Possible identifying HTTP headers:User-Agent: Java/1.8.0_111
07:42:28 INFO Media renderer was not recognized. Possible identifying HTTP headers:User-Agent: Java/1.8.0_111
07:42:28 INFO Media renderer was not recognized. Possible identifying HTTP headers:User-Agent: BubbleUPnP UPnP/1.1
07:46:23 INFO Media renderer was not recognized. Possible identifying HTTP headers:User-Agent: Windows10/10.0 UPnP/1.0 BubbleUPnPServer/0.9-update21
07:51:25 INFO Media renderer was not recognized. Possible identifying HTTP headers:User-Agent: Windows10/10.0 UPnP/1.0 BubbleUPnPServer/0.9-update21

I've tried updating to the latest version of UMS, Clean install my entire computer to have a clean install of the updated version of UMS. However, I keep getting this problem where UMS would detect BubbleUPNP, but it would not show up on my BubbleUPNP app. What can I do to resolve this issue?

Thank you in Advance.