nvidia shield k1

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
xxkitexx

nvidia shield k1

Post by xxkitexx »

im having problems gettting ums to find my nvidia shield k1 tablet using bubbleupnp. The only thing that pops up on the status area of the ums is unknown renderer followed by a ip address. Bubbleupnp isnt showing ums at all and i have no idea why i havea nexus 7 tablet and it works perfectly fine thanks for the help.
xxkitexx

Re: nvidia shield k1

Post by xxkitexx »

here is my trace file
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(35.77 KiB) Downloaded 396 times
xxkitexx

Post by xxkitexx »

looking at my ums it might not even be the tablet that shows up because when i close down bubbleupnp it stays on the ums screen
xxkitexx

Post by xxkitexx »

ok upon looking into it further that unknown device is not my nvidia tablet so my problem is the nvidia shield running bubbleupnp will not find ums
Sami32

Post by Sami32 »

No SHIELD are detected in your log.
Nvidia Shield K1 is said support DLNA only with the appropriate apps, BubbleUPnp need some settings AFAIK.

Did tou tried with KODI on your K1 ?
This renderer could be added to UMS, but first it need to be detected as DLNA active...
xxkitexx

Post by xxkitexx »

i have tried kodi for some reason my pc any media server will not find my k1 but the gamestream portion works just fine
Sami32

Post by Sami32 »

So, i guess that now googling and specialized forums review will be a good start to find how to activate DLNA on your SHIELD K1 tablet ;)
Last edited by Sami32 on Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.