UMS not visible on my tv samsung

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
elombres

UMS not visible on my tv samsung

Post by elombres »

Bonjour,

UMS n'ai plus visible sur ma tv samsung après avoir renommer mon pc.
Comment faire?

Merci d'avance.
Sami32

Re: UMS not visible on my tv samsung

Post by Sami32 »

Hello,

Verify that your firewall is correctly configurate, or disable it briefly to see if that's solve your issue.

If that doesn't helped, please, read our forum rules write in red above your post and attach your full trace log.
elombres

Post by elombres »

Bonjour,

Dans mon pare-feu UMS est autorisé.
De mon PC je ping sur ma TV et sur ma BOX.

Mais sur ma tv UMS n’apparaît pas, par contre je vois mon NAS et mon autre ordinateur.
Tout est en IP FIXE.

Je ne comprend pas.

Merci
Sami32

Post by Sami32 »

Bonjour,

Allow UMS in the firewall is not suffisant, as depending on the way UMS is run the files used are not the same. Many users don't configurate it correctly, much more with Windows 10.
Disable your computer's firewall(s) totally, and have an other test. That'll make the things clear.

If you still have an issue just post your full trace log as asked in the forum rules, write in red above your post ;)
Last edited by Sami32 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
patrick800

Post by patrick800 »

Wilson Drake wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:26 am If your Samsung TV is anything like mine you have to configure the TV. In my menus I go into Network, AllShare, Media (enter this too) and there is a list of units and their IP addresses where I can set each for allow/disallow.
Both have to be part of same IP subnet of course.
I own Samsung f6400 and i'd like to know i should follow the same route. network >> all share >> media