Channels Plugin

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
DualC

Re: Channels Plugin

Post by DualC »

Shark: I have looked into some of the channels, .. and as u say.. Kanal5Play and Kanal9Play seems to work good.. (maybee because whey are almost the same).

Anyway, .. TV4, have subfolders ... like TV4, Sjuan.. TV12.. and so on.. and whey are all emty for me, Even the play channels are all emty.

In SVTPlay .. the live channels doesnt work at all, .. but the Play channels seems to play perfect.

In URPlay all the folders are emty.

In TV3Play all folders are emty as well.

I have used my WDTV Live and also a fresh install of XBMC to confirm this.

I have also did as u sad and installed the newest Channels.
SharkHunter
Developer

Post by SharkHunter »

URPlay has been neglected. So TV3 have changed some maybe time to take a look.
You know that TV4 requires a premium account for most of the channels/programs? If you don't got one Tv12 etc. will be empty for sure.

Pokemon should for example work (my kids watch it ok) while Alarm 112 has all episodes as premium content.
We reject: kings, presidents and voting.
We believe in: rough consensus and running code.
balzac

Post by balzac »

@Shark: Thank You for the response. I would like to understand how do I make this thing work for me. I see others replying that some channels are working. But for me none of them are working.

I don't have much technical understanding. So could you please help me out so that I could have some channels working where I could watch English Series and Movies and I don't have to go through the hassel of downloading any of the series. Simply watch it like YouTube videos.
SharkHunter
Developer

Post by SharkHunter »

balzac - most of the stuff out on the internet has variuos "issues". Let me recap some (not very technical I hope). Most of the good stuff was found on MU. IceFilms/watchseries/tube+ etc. just gathered MU links and pointed you to MU.The MU was closed down. No need for panic there a loads of other fileshares out there. So IceFilms started supporting other fileshares like 180upload etc. I adapted. But then these fileshares limited thier bitrate so it was unviewable so updtaes became thin on those. Besides NaviX was suppling most of the links anyway. Now NaviX is down too. So now darkness has a grip over us?
A retake on Ice seems needed. Now the video seems viewable BUT now the video has captchas on them!!! Captchas are incompatible with UMS/DLNA/Upnp (sad but true). So there no fun.

You could use EZTV+Furk (or just Furk) Channels supports it but you need some plan there. You could get 1gb/d or 5gb/w out of a free plan and considering an average tv show ways in at well below 1gb you should be able to see quite a lot.
Once NaviX is back I'll have a look and see what they have changed.
pen

Post by pen »

Hi.

SVTPlay A-Z stopped working today (worked yesterday). Going into "A" folder or any other letter there are no programs. Have they updated their web-page? The rest of SVTPlay works well - including Arkivet. Also, "Recently played" is working for the programs that should be in A-Z.

Anyone else experiencing the same problem (and for whom it worked the day before)?

Pen
Server Ubuntu 12.04, Renderer Samsung 46D6300
SharkHunter
Developer

Post by SharkHunter »

pen - Yes they've changed. And they must have done it yesterday. I'll fix it tonight or so.
pen

Post by pen »

Great and thank's alot
:)
SharkHunter
Developer

Post by SharkHunter »

Uploaded a new version just now. Download (and restart UMS). I'm not 100% happy with this since it picks up other "recomended" programs when your under a certain program . But then some might find that fun.
pen

Post by pen »

Hi, it worked for some few days but now SVTPlay totally stopped working (nothing at all under the folder). SVTFlow still works.

The search string you changed last time under A-Z seems to still be valid when I compare to the web. So now something different has happened.

Pen
SharkHunter
Developer

Post by SharkHunter »

Tried it now works for me. SO I need logs to see what goes on. Might be some temporary thing just?